frostmourne

Odd Abilities and Talents

I can put my hands on a table, and have my fingers pointing forward, and point my elbows in the same direction without moving my hands. Doesn't sound like much, but no one else I know can do it.

I can meow like a cat, bark like a dog, sit with my back straight and bend my legs up to touch my shoulders, I have doublejointed elbows, I can usually smell when a snowstorm is coming (about four hours advance notice), I can hear electricity, spot inconsistencies in makeup and costume in films, and I can bite hard enough to leave marks in wood furniture (long story to that one which I am not telling).

However, I can't understand half of what people say to me to save my life because it's a goofy frequency I have a hard time understanding |D

Erm, don't know how odd or unusual it is, but I can whistle through my teeth. Drives my sister crazy. Little kids tend to love it, though, because I can whistle without looking like I am. xd.png

I can do this too. Really shrill pitch? Mine's obnoxiously shrill lol. Great for annoying teachers.

I am double jointed and really flexible. I can put both of my legs behind my head at the same time. Talk really fast, bend my thumb backwards below the knuckle, jump in the air, and land in a perfect splitz, can change how my voice sounds, and last but not least, I think, but I'm not sure, but I can communicate with my dog without words. Now I'm proven that I am weird. : )

I can shoot spit from under my tongue at will, and spit pretty far normally. I can also imitate animal noises pretty well. I'm not double jointed at all though.

Edited by wolfclaw

I am double jointed and really flexible. I can put both of my legs behind my head at the same time.

My friend can do that. And walk on her hands like that.

It's creepy.

I can make my tongue smile and make my lip stick to the tops of my teeth.

I only know two who can do the second.

Oh, and I shoot lasers from my eyes.

I have double jointed elbows, and I can flatten my thumb to my wrist so that there is no gap in between. But I can't even touch my toes without bending my knees, so I think I lost some of the flexibility in my legs/torso and had it moved to my arms. tongue.gif

Avoiding homework at 1 AM *sigh*

I can stay for minutes in one place without moving at all. Like a statue. And stare at the wall. I'm weird. biggrin.gif

Improv Everywhere would love you.

http://improveverywhere.com/2008/01/31/frozen-grand-central/

As for me, I have loosely jointed elbows. My left one is natural like that; it happened to my right elbow after I fractured it. I also like communicating with the grackle birds....so fun. And apparently I have ninja-like walking skills. I'll be walking on one side of a person and I'll switch places without that person realizing it. That's about it for me. I think.

I can make this weird noise with my throat that people have dubbed the squirrel/dolphin noise. I don't know.

However, I can't understand half of what people say to me to save my life because it's a goofy frequency I have a hard time understanding |D

I'm glad that's not just me, then. It although it doesn't make having to ask people to repeat themselves all the time any less embarassing.

I always known where North is. dead on, without looking at a compass. We've tested it. Even on a cloudy day, with my eyes shut, I can be asked to point north and it'll be spot-on when they check with a compass. No idea how I do it, although I'm guessing it might be something to do with my body's magnetic field, because I also seem to stop watches very quickly.

My shoulder can go further behind my head than most people's. My elbows are also double jointed and rotate further than natural.

laugh.gif I suppose it does. How does a peacock yell?

Mine sound a bit like the

in this one, not as loud, though. I need more practice. xp Edited by lightbird

I can talk like donald duck, I can press on my eye and make it squeak,

Oh and I can see and talk to dead people..commonly known as spirits... biggrin.gif

I can flip my tongue upside down.

That is all. *flees*

Wait! I just remembered I can also quote stuff from books I've read like 3 years ago, I have a text memory.

Edited by roobot

I can shake my eyes side to side incredibly fast . I have no idea what it looks like when I do it, as everything is just a colorful blur when I do, though I know it really freaks people out. I've been able to do it since I was 8 and have only heard of a few other people with the same skill. I can't explain how I do it, (Because I don't know), but it's awesome watching other people try to do it.:3 They shake their heads and concentrate really hard and turn red. Hurhur. :B

Anyone else know of something like that? xd.png

I'm really bendy, although not as much as I used to be. I can twist my thumbs around and bend them over the back of my hand, all over the knuckles. And I can lick the buttom of my chin xd.png it always freaks people out. I can't reach my nose though, for some reason.

Wind making. I call and it just happens. It is NOT coincidental, it's been like this for nearly 4 years.

No idea how I do it, although I'm guessing it might be something to do with my body's magnetic field, because I also seem to stop watches very quickly.

Y'know, I've wondered about that. Both my dad and I have the same issue - watches seem to just stop working after a while. My brother claims that's also why electronics tend to develop... odd quirks around me. >.<

I can stick my tongue all the way up my nose ;D

I have an insanely long tongue~

I can stick my tongue all the way up my nose ;D

I have an insanely long tongue~

Wow, that is really cool ability with a lot of ways to use cool.gif

What about me, I always had an interesting skill: I can be dressed in jeans and shirt with a temperature about 0 or -5 feeling quite comfortable. That's because my normal temperature is about 37-37,2.