_Z_

Tree Decorating Contest, show your tree.

My tree.

I don't know how to do images.sad.gif

nice tree! <3

i liked all the rainbow themed ones like that.

also, to make your image show up in your post, simply take that link you gave and do:

img without the spaces. :3

Very neat trees, PieMaster, Mitesla and Dusk. biggrin.gif

I don't see anyone saying they like mine... >.> Uh well.

Here's mine:

I was really pleased with it, but so surprised that I got an HM after seeing trees during voting!

user posted image

It looks a little better with the lights blinking.

Tree! (I just noticed that I put a little gingerbread man at the bottom xd.png)

user posted image

I saw that tree when I was voting! What is it? I couldn't make it out, but still rated it high.

It's nice to see the names behind the trees, congrats to the winners!

I'm not posting mine, not because I don't like it but from what was said about cluttered trees, it'll probably give you all a migraine! laugh.gif

Nonsense, Quinney! Here at DC, we live for migraines! It's why there are holiday events.

And oh, I really like yours, Puzzle Chick!

Mine. Not much to say except I like rainbow colors, and I love star shapes.

user posted image

Thank you for voting, everyone. smile.gif

I remember seeing many of the trees posted in this thread. Such creativity! I love it. biggrin.gif

Ooh, I wish I had seen this one when I was voting, I would have definitely rated it highly! It's so pretty. <3

Also, thank you Sadina! ^^

Congrats to those who won/ got an honorable mention happy.gif

user posted image

I really didn't think that much out of the box xd.png but I like it anyways =D

Even though the highest average score was like a 6, I like to think mine got a 9 =p

For whatever reason, I loved your tree when I saw it during voting! I did give it a 9.. xd.png

I don't see anyone saying they like mine... >.> Uh well.

hee hee, I'm not planning on calling out all the trees I liked since I liked way too many of them. but as yours is somewhat similar to mine (a crowded traditional) it probly goes without saying that I liked it. lol. biggrin.gif

But yes, Sooooo many many great trees! smile.gif makes me wish I'd been creative to think of something besides coping my home tree. (put as much stuff as can possibly fit without overlapping laugh.gif ) oh well, at least I got to see everyone elses. smile.gif and had a lot of fun doing it too! biggrin.gif

Jerusha, yours is AMAZING!!! It's way better than mine! I'm very sad you didn't win something! *gives personal opinion award*

Thank you! wub.gif Even if it didn't win a prize, like a piece of art or a song I am glad it brought enjoyment to at least a few people smile.gif I'm honored to receive your personal opinion award biggrin.gif

Nice to see some of the winners. I remember my biggest surprise were some of the rainbow-arranged trees that really blew me away. I'm normally very much a "monochromatic" guy when it comes to christmass decorations, so I really didn't expect to like those multi-coloured ones, but some of them were beautiful.

I myself stuck with the Silver/Blue theme that about half of DC used. rolleyes.gif I liked my tree a lot, but given the number of similar trees I was actually surprised I won an Honorable Mention.

user posted image

biggrin.gif I'm seeing several trees here that I voted highly on. I'm glad to see some got awards for it!

I was pleased with mine, even though I saw several rainbow trees that pulled it off better. Either way, I like to delude myself into thinking that it made the top 200 even if I didn't win anything.

user posted image

Here's mine. I had a bird/bug growing thing going on, I dunno if people caught it or not though.

user posted image

I might crop it and add a better picture later, too lazy for now.

user posted image

The gold dragon was originally in line with the tree, but after submission, it moved by itself.

I like the tree, but I'm bias. It was supposed to be a star or snowflake or something like that.

I like rainbow trees (whhhy haven't I use rainbow color theme myself??? xd.png or any color theme??? xd.png ) and birds&bugs tree is very cool and funny biggrin.gif I remember it from voting smile.gif

^^ Hooray for the raptor scarves and raptor kazoo! I saw a bunch of those during the voting and they cracked me up!

So many cool looking trees. No wonder mine didn't win. xd.png