_Z_

Tree Decorating Contest, show your tree.

user posted image

Mai tree <3

BTW, I looked through the pages of this thread and you guys have amazing trees ^-^ Congrats to those HM and winners <3

This is mine:

It's nothing spectacular, but I had sooo much fun with the whole decorating thing...even with all of the obsessing.   xd.png

Oh skauble, you were the one who had baublebirds as well. I didn't think I'd find out who it was.

user posted image

Unfortunately, I'm missing a glass bauble between the blue and yellow birds.

Edited by Rally Vincent

This is mine, but it looks better with the flashing lights...

user posted image

I did edit out the floating ornaments at the sides, but only because they weren't supposed to be there in the first place.

Congrats to those of you who placed or won HM smile.gif

Very nice skauble, simple but original at the same time!

Thanks! If only I spent that kind of time on my real tree. lol Although one year I was way too broke to get a tree and so I made one out of construction paper and it was pretty awesome. So maybe it's just 3D stuff I can't manage. xd.png

Oh skauble, you were the one who had baublebirds as well. I didn't think I'd find out who it was.

Great minds think alike! Lovely tree. I thought the beads were beautiful, they just looked wrong everywhere I put them, but they look great in your arrangement.

CatCreature, I've been staring at your tree, and I can't find the pickle!  xd.png  Help me out?

Down and right! xd.png

Edit: @CatCreature - I see the pickle  wink.gif

Congrats! You don't get an extra present though. tongue.gif

Great minds think alike! Lovely tree. I thought the beads were beautiful, they just looked wrong everywhere I put them, but they look great in your arrangement.

Thanks - I went for a kind of winter look. BTW, your tree was one of the few that I gave high ratings. I especially like your self-made tree topper.

user posted image

Not the best, but I kinda like my little tree. Some here are just spectacular, though! laugh.gif

Edited by lilraindrop

user posted image

Mine. I was really hoping I'd win, but I didn't.

Geeze, Arula's tree is fantastic! So creative. I can't imagine how good the top trees are.

user posted image

I like my tree but I wish I had done a better one. I didn't realize it at the time but it's very plain.

Should have spent less time decorating the bottom. dry.gif

Edit: Thanks Trinity. smile.gif I still think I could have a nicer job before I entered the contest. Of course I can't do anything about that now, so I'll just have to enjoy it for what it is.

Edited by Terces

user posted image

I made a smash ball, for those who don't get it. The little floating reindeer is just for fun. I liked it so I kept it. The seemingly random ornaments represent (from left to right) a freezie, a capsule, I don't remember, and a banana peel. The silver bird was supposed to be Falco, and I don't know where I was going with the silver dragon. Garland=platforms. Top dragon is just because. Same with bottom ornaments. I now wish I had used the gold dragon for Charizard. Eagerly awaiting re-decorating! smile.gif

Oh wow, I'm surprised you didn't win anything LadyLyzar, your tree was one of my favorites, it's really nice! I thought for sure that one was going to win at least an HM.

Here's mine:

user posted image

Nothing special, but I like it. happy.gif

Geeze, Arula's tree is fantastic! So creative. I can't imagine how good the top trees are.

user posted image

I like my tree but I wish I had done a better one. I didn't realize it at the time but it's very plain.

Should have spent less time decorating the bottom. dry.gif

I wouldn't call it plain. Its very well laid out, and you did a great job of making it look balanced without using the garland. Very pretty imo. tongue.gif

Azure, I love your tree! xd.png

A baby bird!(?) >A<

*Edit: Finally decided to post my darn tree.

user posted image

Mr. Happy Tree, your awkward garland is awkward~ >^<

My popcorn garland was super strong! laugh.gif

Law of gravity, you do not exist!

Edited by geminigrl016

Did someone order a tree?

user posted image

I like it. smile.gif For some reason the bird you "made" makes me laugh (it's really cute).

Here's mine. After seeing everyone else's I can think of things I'd do differently, but all in all...I'm pretty pleased with it!

user posted image

I wish I would have seen your tree while voting Azure. It definitely would have gotten a '10' from me. smile.gif

Mine is a traditional tree. A screenshot does not show it favorably because the blinking lights add a lot to it's charm.

Same with mine. The blinking lights really add a lot to the designs!