_Z_

Tree Decorating Contest, show your tree.

PS: @arula - The 'dodo' was your tree? O_O AWESUMWIN! xd.png

Dodo? Hahaha, I guess I can see it... xd.png

Sadina & Goslander, those are lovely! Didn't get to see either of them in the voting, so I'm glad to get a chance now.

Here's my tree:user posted image

I was worried that people wouldn't see the dragon in the pattern and it would get low votes if they didn't, so maybe you guys can tell me - if you saw it in voting, did you see the dragon in it?

Also, I am glad that I moved all my unused ornaments way off the scroll, but if I'd known how much area surrounding the tree would show, I'd've given the wings a bigger span. Like most others, I assumed that once the ornament appeared "faded" it was outside viewable range, so I had to squash the wings in to make sure they'd show up completely.

Thanks for all those posting their trees, especially the folks who make note whether their trees won... it's great to see the winners! (I didn't win anything, but there's nothing wrong with pretending we were in the top 200 biggrin.gif )

Edited by jerusha

I one of the crazies that powered through all the trees during voting, but its still cool to see the trees and here peoples thoughts on their own. smile.gif

Jerusha, yes I understood it was a dragon, and rated it high for creativetivity (sp?).

And I do hope we can at least learn who made the top 200, there were too many great trees to only find out the winners.

This is my tree.

user posted image

Like a bunch of the trees, much more bedazzling with the lights flashing. I am REALLY proud of my tree, and I hope anyone who sees it likes it as much as I do. I personally would have given it an 8, 9, or 10.

Ooooh. I saw Lyz's during the comp, but I could not for the life of me, figure out what it was supposed to be. x3

*snerk*

I was getting concerned when I saw people mentioning a tree with arms! At first I didn't put two and two together, and then looked at my tree again. They really could pass for arms with unusual hands. xd.png

Meh, mine's not much. Some of yours are just amazing though!!! The only trees I saw while voting were like blank and overcrowded trees dry.gif I didn't see even one of those awesome animal-trees 0.0

user posted image

I like mine, I didn't see any other tree borders wink.gif it's SOMEWHAT original biggrin.gif

Edited by lizardfeatherz

Thanks for the compliments. smile.gif

So many of my favorite trees are appearing in this thread. It's nice to be able to see them again and get a closer look.

*snerk*

I was getting concerned when I saw people mentioning a tree with arms!  At first I didn't put two and two together, and then looked at my tree again.  They really could pass for arms with unusual hands.   xd.png

I actually thought they were deer peeking around the tree . . . they reminded me of the deer on the stop-motion film "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer," and I was sure when I voted that that was the intent. laugh.gif I love it, though, deer or dragon!

Edited by Goslander

Jerusha, yours is AMAZING!!! It's way better than mine! I'm very sad you didn't win something! *gives personal opinion award*

user posted image

Even though the highest average score was like a 6, I like to think mine got a 9 =p

Well, I didn't want to post mine, but since so many people asked me...

It somehow won the 1st prize...

user posted image

My tree, I know, is to much, but I never thought about editing it all until I saw how classy and lovely other of them where.

user posted image

Hugs!!!!

So many cool trees! I would post my tree if it had even ONE decoration one. No, it didn't get glitched; I sent it in on impulse, then took off ALL of the decorations thinking I would re-do it. Unfortunately I did not. After the deadline I found out any changes made AFTER you submit it and before the submit dead line will change it.

Edited by Lady_DragonRider

Mine:

user posted image

Too bad it didn't win anything. I was at least hoping for an HM, but it didn't happen. It's all decked out with Christmas lights and everything. Look, I even got a present for TJ.

Edited by Dusk118

*sigh*

Not a prize winner.

user posted image

I liked it though. Probably too much blinking.

user posted image

I can't help but wonder if that one floating ornament ruined it... sad.gif

Mitesla, I personnaly don't think the floating ornament ruined it smile.gif I nnever voted lower because of the floating ornaments, besides, yours floating ornament is a clear one and thus not very noticable. I lthink your tree-design is fine! but it seems you need one more bauble in the clear bauble row ohmy.gif

Even though the highest average score was like a 6, I like to think mine got a 9 =p

I see what you did there laugh.gif

My tree wasn't a winner either but I hope people had a kick out of it X3 There's so many awesome ones on this thread it makes mine seem... small D: Big congrats to all the winners again! I'm having a fun time looking over all the different trees! ^-^

Well, I didn't want to post mine, but since so many people asked me...

It somehow won the 1st prize...

Congratulations! smile.gif

Mine was plain old "vanilla" flavoured Blue & Silver... but i like it still. Thanks to all who are posting their amazing creations here for us to see

This one is mine.  One of the left dragon's horns got clipped, though.  And ignore the red X where the clear ornament should be.

user posted image

No prize? I gave a round 10 to yours, what does it mean it got no prize?

I loved the peacock and Derongans'.

Mine:

user posted image

Edited by Lizzyluna

I never hit the enter contest button on mine...and when I saw other people's trees I'm glad since mine is horrible. I put a dragon topper on top and spelled "cave" with the bobble ornaments below the dragon to make it say Dragon cave. >.<

but yeah...it's horrible.