_Z_

Tree Decorating Contest, show your tree.

I can finally show mine

user posted image

I was trying to go for a 'natural' tree, using mostly things that represented nature. Although, after seeing some of the other trees, I can understand why my tree didn't do so well.

This is my tree!!

user posted image

please rate it 1/10 and maybe crits?? thanks!

Edited by Sandface

I saw that tree when I was voting! What is it? I couldn't make it out, but still rated it high.

Its A dragon curled around the tree.

Im surprised the peacock did not get at least 3d. I thought it was better than just an HM!

Might as well post mine. x3

user posted image

/shot for cheesiness XD I wasn't sure what to do, but I thought this would be cute. And I just had to use some of those plain baubles so I placed them on the presents and sort of color coordinated them to match each box.

It's nice seeing everyone's trees and who made some of my favorites. Good job to everyone and congrats to all the winners. :)

user posted image

My tree. I was going for more of a traditional DC xmas tree. Didn't win anything but had fun trying xd.png

Pretty tree n.s.c.m.

My tree

user posted image

I put the letter MC which stand for Merry Christmas tongue.gif

earthgirl your tree is gorgeous! I LOVE your tree! biggrin.gif It is full but very well balanced. A beautiful tree!

And if I can ever figure out how to do it I will post mine! LOL

I am so glad to finally see some of the trees I heard so much about but didn't see when voting. Everyone did such a beautiful job I am sure it was hard for TJ to narrow the winners down!

Edited by Meyer

This was my tree:

user posted image

Was hoping for a HM, but alas, things didn't turn out like I hoped. tongue.gif I love everyone's trees though, and hopefully we can do this next Christmas as well. happy.gif

user posted image

I could not get the lights to work but my tree has lights. I think it came out really nice.

Edited by kayla

There were some very similar to mine. I think we all did great.

user posted image

user posted image

This was mine. I was so bummed when I realized that the blue/silver scheme was so common, not to mention the TJ logo placement (I really thought I was being original with that one. sad.gif)

I, for the life of me, cannot figure out how to do a screen shot xd.png

did anyone see or hear of the ' pickle tree ' ? i've heard lots of talk about it , but i didn't get to see it . i'd appreciate if someone posted it here ! (:

user posted image

So this is mine.  I'm very proud of it.

I use Postimage

Love what you did with the lights and garland. Wish I'd thought of something like that.

Here's mine:

user posted image

Edited by Dewdropmon

Here's mine:

user posted image

In case you can't tell what the image in the centre is, it's meant to be a baby dragon holding a snowglobe, being intrigued by a little raptor. x3

Help on screen shot, please? x3