_Z_

Tree Decorating Contest, show your tree.

Feel free to post your Tree links here. Do not post links/trees, that do not belong to you.

~All forum rules apply.~

Edit to add: As TJ has not had time to fix the links yet, screen shots will be allowed for now.

Edited by _Z_

Hmmm, that's not working, the links led to my tree!

Edited by _Z_

You'll have to host your tree elsewhere, that link will always show the tree of whomever clicks the link. tongue.gif

I'm not happy with the way my tree turned out, but here it is

user posted image

For those who need a hosting site, Photobucket is free and easy to use

Edited by Trinity.

If TJ makes the tree link in our account page clickable, then all we need is to post our scroll link. wink.gif Otherwise, yeah, need to find a hosting site to host our tree pic.

It appears, I either close this and we wait until TJ fixes the link or allow screen shots.

Go ahead and post screen shots for now, if you like.

Edited by _Z_

This one is mine. One of the left dragon's horns got clipped, though. And ignore the red X where the clear ornament should be.

user posted image

Here's my peacock tree (which won honorable mention, yay!):

user posted image

There didn't used to be a gap in the middle strand of the tail-- I guess TJ vanished our duplicate purple bubble ornaments recently?

This one is mine. One of the left dragon's horns got clipped, though. And ignore the red X where the clear ornament should be.

user posted image

I remember I voted a 9 or 10 for yours, it's awesome!

This one was mine:

user posted image

I tried to make it so the ornaments were decorating the tree. I also made my own garland out of baubles. :3

This is my one, the purple ornament above the silver dragon used to be a pink one though, until it vanished earlier... i copy/pasted the purple one back in via paint to make the effect the same as it was!!

user posted image

(i got an hm for my tree, thank you to those who liked it smile.gifsmile.gif )

Nerys

user posted image

I love this one. I like the swirl on the dragons nose, I wish I had gotten to it while voting.