Katie

First dead dragon?

How did you react to you're first DEAD dragon?  

317 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I lost my first egg here just recently- the shell is actually still on my scroll. I was a bit confused as to what happened, I was raising it the same as I'd raised all my others with the exception that I used incubate on it to take time off instead of waiting a day before putting it on my regular click sites. The reasoning on it being dead was sickness. I didn't lose any of the other eggs that were registered at the same time that had also been incubated.

It wasn't a rare egg, or a marvelous catch or anything- it was a Water Horse that I'd bred myself. Still, I'm pretty disappointed about it. I made it this far without any losses (aside from an adult orange that I killed and successfully zombified on Halloween, if you want to count that.)

That looks like too MANY views too fast, to me... Poor horsey... sad.gif

My first (and so far only) dead egg was a failed vampire bite. It was a pebble, if I remember correctly. I was pretty disappointed at the time - I'd only had successful bites up until that point, so it came as a bit of a shock to lose one.

Me? 4 dead dragons at once. One was a Daydream, and one was...(look away if easily upset) a Bluna. Yeeah...heh...this was before I knew what a click site was. There's a god side! Someone was asking for dead egg sprites, & they didn't have Bluna, so I let 'em use mine tongue.gif .

My first dead dragon was a water walker I'd accidently picked up. Since they're common I figured no one would want it and tried to bite it. I probably should have known better, my vampire has yet to give me a successful bite. dry.gif

First dead dragon was an electric egg that died of softshell. And it was the first egg I had picked up, too. D;

When I first joined, I had no idea what I was doing, and I killed a balloon (one of the first dragons I picked up) because I wanted to drop it and didn't know how.

Edited by carrots

My first dragon that died was a split hatchling when I first joined the site. I didn't go to the forums so I had to get all my clicks the hard way, by putting them in my sig at a different forum I frequented. It worked for a few dragons, but the split just didn't get enough views and keeled over. Oh well. Then I was introduced to the miracles that are fan sites.

I never had a dragon die on me by accident, so the first dead dragon (or rather, dragons) were three eggs that died when I wanted to see if earthquake is really that bad... and found out it was. I was kind of sad about one of the eggs (a Stone), but I had known the risk so it wasn't a shock like logging in and finding a dead egg or something of that kind.

I lost a couple through ignorance in the beginning but since then it's been okay. The only ones to die have been the vamps that didn't take, and I have plenty now. I've had just one egg with sickness but I managed to nurse it back to health. smile.gif

I never had a dragon die on me by accident, so the first dead dragon (or rather, dragons) were three eggs that died when I wanted to see if earthquake is really that bad... and found out it was. I was kind of sad about one of the eggs (a Stone), but I had known the risk so it wasn't a shock like logging in and finding a dead egg or something of that kind.

Oh yes. Forgot about that. I lost two that way. I did make sure they were ones I could live without, and that wouldn't lock me for weeks. Every now and then I am tempted, but - I don't know anyone it's ever worked for, though I've seen posts here...

My first dragon died was a black CB egg (or purple..I can't remember). I was new on the game and I didn't know that there were fansites to get clicks...so my eggs didn't get many clicks and died

My first one was a few days ago, the result of my first attempt at a vampire bite. Sorry, little winter egg. sad.gif Maybe I'll stick to picking up vampire eggs from the AP from now on.

I was a truely nervous first time. I remember desperately spamming Rosiline around on Gaia...when she had 7 days left xd.png.

So I wasn't one of those who lost her first clutch. My first eggs lost...I do believe it was Heart's Blood's first baby...lack of views. I might have had one more, because I was going some place and didn't come back when I thought I would. My reaction? Well, I was sad enough to make mention of it in my description of HB...

I don't remember what kind I had die first, but it was most likely when I was first starting out. I wasn't too sure what I was doing and had no idea where to post them, besides on the forum where I was introduced to DC through other members. ^^;

I've never had any eggs die on me by accident before, but my first dead thing was a hatchie that I tried to zombify. There was some message about it looking at you all hurt and that made me feel pretty bad. :<

I've never had an egg die but i did have a hatchie die. It was an AP pickup that had 11 minutes left with 4,487 views so my reaction was wth why'd you have to die mad.gif

My first dead egg was a failed vampire bite. I think it was a pink.

My every first dragon was a black and he died cause I tried to turn him into a Zombie the Halloween before last.

My first dead dragons were those I killed to make Zombies back on Halloween 2009.

My first dead dragon was a CB red, back when they were easy to get, a failed vamp bite. If I recall, I was more frustrated than sad at the time, since the bite failed.

Mine was... it was late, I caught four eggs, put them on two or three sites (like I always used to right away) then the next morning two were dead, the other two were sick... I was kind of angry and had no idea what to do. So I threw the sick ones off my scroll (not knowing about fogging) and then looked up dragon sickness. I didn't post anything in help though.

I think it was a Silver egg T_T killed with Earthquake. I was all WTFFF?!! Needless to say, I use Earthquake only if my eggs have cracked somewhat, and NEVER when I have rares.

My first dead egg was also my first vampire bite. This was back when vampires were newly able to bite and all the rage so I was more annoyed than anything. I didn't have another, and chances were slim of getting another and there is the month long wait to try again.