Katie

First dead dragon?

How did you react to you're first DEAD dragon?  

317 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think my first dead dragon was a frill, or some other dragon that was super common back then. I wasn't able to get enough views and it died on me. sad.gif

My first dead dragon happened to be a gold. T3T

Of course, before I knew of clicking sites, I caught a gold in the AP. I was so happy I ran around the house screaming. But no one ever viewed it (Because no one knew my scroll) so it died.

Fff, I cried so hard.

On top of that, I caught a few more golds before my clicking site discovery. They all died. But I've yet to even SEE a gold since I've found the sites.

Karma hates me. xd.png

My first death was a failed vampire attempt on a random common egg I picked up off the AP. I don't even honestly remember what the egg was. sad.gif

I've only had three dead eggs so far (including one that's sitting on my scroll as I type), all failed vampire bites. I think the first one was a balloon egg. I know for a fact it was CB. I specifically picked a CB egg so that I wouldn't accidentally kill the offspring that someone bred.

Actually, I completely forgot, at the time I let a vampire bite the egg that recently failed, that THAT egg was bred. Dagnab it. If I knew who bred it, I'd apologize for putting a deceased offspring on their dragons' list (for at least the next week or so).

Note to Self: double-check that an egg's CB before allowing a vampire to have at it.

My luck at producing vampires has been less than stellar: four bites, three deaths and one successful conversion. With numbers like that, I'm not inclined to make a habit of letting my eggs get bitten, whether they're CB or not.

I don't know if it was my first one, but when the Geodes was new a very kind person gifted me one, and I kind of went too excited over it and it got soft shell and it didn't survive that (I was too late to fog it)... And I felt really stupid that time, since it was a gift and since it was my first Geode... I was really sad and ashamed over it a long time after it died...

I used the kill button on one of my hatchies, simple curiousity.

The message about betraying and stuff made me awww but I didn't really feel bad.

Maybe mine was an egg that died just because I didn't know about clicksites. Then I tried to gain neglects and killed a dragon to test this function. Don't remember(

My first dead dragon was a male Ochredrake hatchling. This was prior to finding out the ratios and chances of actually obtaining a Zombie Dragon while it wasn't Halloween were slim to none. Needless to say, I didn't attempt that again until it was actually Halloween, even then it was after I did a little bit of research on the chances of getting one.

My first dead egg was probably from a Vampire bite.

I've never had any eggs die on me by accident before, but my first dead thing was a hatchie that I tried to zombify. There was some message about it looking at you all hurt and that made me feel pretty bad. :<

This goes for me as well. After trying to make the first zombie, I really tried to avoid looking at those horrible messages while doing my other zombie-attempts xd.png

I've never had one die on me from trying to zombify it or from sickness. The only ones I killed were from Vamp bites, and only about 3 all together.

Waaaay back when I joined a few years ago (before I rediscovered the site last June/July) I got a CB black and then had no clue how to make it hatch so I abandoned my scroll.

Then I came back and my first dead dragon was a vampire bite fail xd.png

I'll never forget my very first pair of Draggies. A little Purple and a little Storm. They both survived egghood (which was a miracle), but died as hatchlings. I had no clue where to put them, other than on the DarkSpyro-fansite. ;_;

I killed my first egg ever because I was confused about the whole idea of forcing an egg. It sucked but I was new and didn't really care.

My first dead dragon was a mint i picked up from the AP i killked it myself by accident WOOPS xd.png

Edited by vythalax

My first dead dragon I killed myself to free up a slot, I was confused because it didn´t work xd.png

Otherwise I don´t have dragons that died because I couldn´t take care of them (if you don´t count ND experiments)

I only felt bad when I first read the message you got after killing when I was trying for a zombie =(

My first dragon died 3 month ago. It was my first CB canopy, and I put in a hatchery... and then I went to sleep. At the morning, (like 12 hours after that xDDD) it was... dead!!!!!!!!!!!! sad.gif

But I didn't understand why. So my answer is "WTF? Why did it die??!"

Now I understand tongue.gif ...: it was sick :/

That happens when you don't read - understand the FAQ :/ (I didn't understand them, because I don't speak english + I was a bit sleepy)

My first dead dragon was a CB black that I killed out of spite because it locked me during 09' Valentines Day, and I couldn't get another valentine dragon. That was before I knew about the 24h lock, though. And before you all attack me with pitchforks, it was before when CB blacks were annoyingly frequent. tongue.gif

I've never had a dragon run out of time or die from sickness. Just two successful zombies, that black, a few failed vamp bites, oh and two failed forcings of ER eggs that were just refusing to hatch.

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

aww, when i first started i didnt know there were hatcheries you had to stick eggs into.. so my first eight died on me before i found out what to do with them xd.png

i was all 'awww.. dammit.'

The very first dead dragon i ever had was from last week actually (not counting the zombie try on halloween, that was intentional). It was a vamp egg that got to many views to fast, I fogged it quite fast, it still died over night though...! =<

Never had fog fail to cure the eggs before

It was a old Pink. I was such a n00b I didn't know about any of the fan sites and wasn't a member of the Forum. Its death made me depressed for a week. sad.gif

I've only ever had one dragon die on me. It had fourteen minutes remaining when I saw it on the AP, so I adopted it and tried to get it enough views to hatch. But it died. =(

It was a deep sea.

First was view bombing related. Second was the same batch. TOTAL WTF reaction. I posted in the help section and I was really annoyed. That was September '09 now I believe. After that the deaths are vamp related or zombie related.

edit: I just looked back at my oldest posts... I was a total n00b. xd.png

Edited by spyro76

When Mine first died i was like wtf..but i knew it was gonna die because then i didn't know about the sites that help you make them grow..like where people click on them. Yeah. Many have died. Or i've just abandoned them for other people to have.

Never had a dead dragon on my scroll - that is, if you don''t count the Zombies and one frozen hatchling I lost in the attempt of zombiefication. Otherwise it was one death last Halloween, and two un-dead dragons roaming my scroll ever since.