Katie

First dead dragon?

How did you react to you're first DEAD dragon?  

317 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This isn't talking about the first dragon you had. I'm talking about the first dragon that died on you. (Unless you're first dragon you got died.) Was it an earthquake? Was it sick? Too many views? etc. How did you react? Do you remember what breed it was? I can't remeber what my first dragon was that died but I was too confused to understand why it did so I didn't really care. tongue.gif

My first dead dragon was a CB sunrise/sunset egg. I was just so mad that I clicked on it, I killed it.

My first dead dragon was a black that I killed to make a Zombie.

My first I think was a purple that I changed into a Zombie (look for Purple Zombie thats her). I've had a few dead eggs from low times (AP grabs one was a neglected experiment when they was trying since then never tried again) or failed Vampire bites *kicks vamp dragons and shakes fist*. Dumb things haven't been working with me lately xd.png

My electric egg, my first egg, died because I didn't know how to get views back then. D:

If that doesn't count, I got two black marrows and they were both girls. So, I fogged one to prevent it from growing up, in case I could trade it for a male. I forgot about it and it died. I tried reviving it, but that didn't work either.

My recation was, "I can't believe I forgot about her! ): "

Edited by Ladybugheart

Oh yeah, I remember my first dead dragon alright. It was a Geode Hatchling. I was mostly upset because I had a perfect record of no dead eggs/hatchlings/dragons and I was proud of myself for that. But then one week I was super busy and didn't get to get on the computer that much and I completely forgot about my dragons. Then when I finally got back on I seen that my poor little baby Geode had died because it ran out of time. sad.gif

After that, my record was ruined and I didn't care about it anymore so I've had a couple of eggs die on me because of random forgetfulness and I of course killed a couple dragons for Zombie fodder. And you can't forget the tons of eggs killed by those pesky Vampires. wink.gif

But, yes, I will always remember that poor little Geode... tongue.gif

Technically my first dead dragon was one I zombified, though personally I don't count that as a kill considering that she's still sort of alive (undead?) on my scroll.

The first truely dead dragons I got was right after the Earthquake BSA came out and I tested it out on two eggs I had. I ended up with two dead eggs, and man was I pissed off. blink.gif

I can't remember what my first dead egg was. It was a common, and was about two years ago...it died of sickness. Too many fansites.

I think mine was 2 balloon dragons, A waterwalker dragon, and a earth dragon. (Not sure with ones died first) I don't even remember how I found the site. I didn't really care that the eggies died and almost forgot about Dragon Cave. O_o

I don't remember, but I'm pretty sure it was a common that died from lack of views. I'm also pretty sure that I was like, "Nooooooes D:" when it died.

My first dragon wasn't a blaoon, it was.. those cloud-y ones? Lol, IDK.

It probably WAS my first dragon, being as I was an incredibly negligent newbie.

I left, came back, left again, came back.

I'm surprised I managed to keep any dragons alive back then.

I think it may have been a guardian, but I can't be sure, as it was like... 2 years ago?

I was one of those newbies who didn't REALLY care, hence it bothered me only a little at the time.

I know I was mostly on subeta back then, and I wasn't used to actually having to keep creatures alive. tongue.gif

Edited by Pink

My first dead dragon was a cb gold. Yeah. It was one of my first eggs, the first if I remember correctly, back when they were somewhat attainable. I was new, didn't know about fansites, and the poor little thing didn't make it to the first crack. I still kick myself for that one.

ND experiment. -.- It was going to die anyway.

My first death was a failed vampire attempt on a random common egg I picked up off the AP. I don't even honestly remember what the egg was. sad.gif

I was like "WTF?" I had picked up an emergency from the AP. I thought it said it had 3 days left to hatch, but in actuality it had said 3 hours. I read the time left more carefully now.

IIRC, it was an egg. I didn't care.

Because I found the site, started an account, then promptly forgot about it for a while. xd.png

I'm pretty sure I was sad when I had the first death I was around for, but I can't remember what it was. Either sickness or lack of views, most likely.

It was a bred Skywing egg from my own dragons, I wanted a Bluna, was a bit angry so I decided to bite it and my vampire failed tongue.gif I was like: next time you must give me a Bluna or see what happens!

my first dead dragon was a CB Atumn egg which died of sickness - I left it in my sig on the forum I'm modding and went for a looong all-night walk. when I returned the next day, it was already a shell sad.gif

I don't remember. It's odd. I THINK it was one I felt sorry for in the AP with about 2 hours left which almost immediately dropped dead as it hit my scroll. OK I probably messed up an ND experiment for someone, and I am very very sorry.... - but I had JUST discovered the AP and I had no idea at the time...

I've had two failed bites now, and a few of my own ND fails. but SO FAR no-one has died of soft shell or "not eating much" - no chance of that around here !

Think my first was a mint. I had just joined the site, but not the forums yet, and I had no idea how to raise dragons. It hatched with only around 400 views from my putting it in a signature on another site and I was so excited to see the baby dragon. However, it didn't get many more views beyond that and it had barely hatched to begin with, so it..died. >.> I was quite surprised and the "WTF!?" answer was the one I ticked off.

My first kill was a cb pebble egg. It was before the time appeared on abandon action.. and I was a new to the site, so I didn't know you had to wait 5h before you could abandon any egg you've collected from the main cave.. :/

I voted for Other.. since I decided to kill it, so it really wasn't a surprise or anything. I was mainly just pissed that you couldn't get rid off an egg you didn't want. But later on (it may have even been the same day) I found out that you must wait for a little while before you can abandon eggs from main cave.

Edited by sroo

My first dead egg was from a vamp bite :/ i didn't like it, and i avoid biting eggs now, though if someone wants a vamp, and don't have one, i'll bite an egg for them and hope for the best.

During Halloween i tried to make some zombies, but all 5 attempts fail sad.gif