Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

You're going to think I'm an idiot, but what constitutes a "rare/uncommon" line tinsel? I know what rare means, but how do you know which ones are rare?

The more common lines tend to come from:

- Stripe

- Black

- Shadow Walker

The rarest line used to be considered the booo line (the tinsel from the burnt scroll). However, these days nobody really cares about the commonness of lines anymore.

This tended to apply to the period where tinsels bred like rabbits, the only lines that people wanted were 'rare' lines but that mentality has recently died down. 2012 lines are generally 'rarer' by rule of thumb.

Edited by DarkEternity

I have two CB blacks. What are those worth these days?

CB stripes are usually equivalent in value.

I have two CB blacks. What are those worth these days?

Yes, either CB Stripes or CB Seasonals. And all depending on your personal preference, CB Gold Wyvern or a couple of CB Hatch. ^.~

What is the worth a chicken egg? unsure.gif

Well, unbreedables are always a bit harder to trade. I'd say a CB uncommon (nebula, red, pink...) or a couple of CB hatchlings.

What is the worth a chicken egg? unsure.gif

With chickens, there are collectors out there who value them fairly highly. So from them you may be able to get something a bit nicer than an uncommon CB or a couple of hatchies. You probably will never get better than the equivalent CB trio, black or stripe though.

What is the worth of a (lineaged) vampire? I am hoping to get a CB Pink, Black or White for it.

What is the worth of a (lineaged) vampire? I am hoping to get a CB Pink, Black or White for it.

You're not going to get a cb black for it, but you should be able to get a white or pink. Or a bred black, maybe. It does depend on how nice the lineage is though. I bet you could get a lot if it's a third gen purebred thuwed for example.

What is the worth of a CB Blusang? What would I have to trade to get one?

I recently got a CB Blusang for a Paper egg I had up for trade, but I might have just been lucky because trading unbreedables seems to be trickier than other trades.

I recently got a CB Blusang for a Paper egg I had up for trade, but I might have just been lucky because trading unbreedables seems to be trickier than other trades.

Yes, you were very lucky. It seems CB Blusangs are around the same value of CB Blacks.

Yes, you were very lucky. It seems CB Blusangs are around the same value of CB Blacks.

Based on the number of Blacks I've seen up for trade vs the number of Blusangs I've seen, I'd say they're worth quite a bit more.

Based on the number of Blacks I've seen up for trade vs the number of Blusangs I've seen, I'd say they're worth quite a bit more.

Really? I would say they're equal. I don't think CB Blacks have gotten any more common, and CB Blusangs usually go for CB Blacks, and vice versa.

CB Blusangs are worth more than CB Blacks because they come up less often. I've caught about 10 CB blacks recently... basically only one CB blusang :/

I had lineage plans, so I got four CB sunset hatchlings for the CB magma I traded. However, I have seen them traded for another CB trio, or a 3-4th gen metallic or nicely lineaged tinsel.

What does this tinsel worth?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/EAirW

Tinsels and metals are breeding like mad right now, and it's over 4th gen, so that's going to make it harder to get a nicer egg. I would think you would be able to get a nice bred uncommon, maybe a PB black, GW, stripe, CB tan ridgie or red dorsal, several BSA hatchies, etc.

Of course there are a lot of newer players that have joined since the tinsel drought started. They might be willing to give a little better offer to get a tinsel.

Would a 2nd gen Gold from Ice + some 2nd gen PB Blacks or Trios be worth a CB Silver?

Really depends on who has the cb silver. but probably be a long shot either way, sorry.

After you've made a trade offer, how long is considered enough before you cancel the trade?