TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

If it's any consolation, I'm ignoring ornaments floating randomly in space, because I trust they weren't meant to be there. smile.gif

I advise everyone else to do the same--it's clearly a glitch, and the person shouldn't be punished for it. Vote on the tree, not the floaters! xd.png

Um, no. I hung those "floating ornaments" there deliberately as part of the design, since I figured the "room" around the tree would be decorated as well.

Please don't ignore the "floaters".

@ Rosieknight - Well, if the floaters are they're on purpose, trust me, they'll be noticeable. ^^

Edited by Sunvera

Whoever wrote 42 with ornaments earned a high score from me. biggrin.gif

And that's sad that people with less than ten adult dragons can't vote.

Well, think about it. If people with like no dragons could vote, it'd be very easy for people to make new accounts or have friends make new accounts, show them what their tree looks like, and then have 'em go vote 1's for everyone else and a 10 for theirs.

10 dragons isn't much at all, anyway. You can probably raise 5 in a week, after all! wink.gif

Ah, mine feels so bare. xd.png I just decorated it like I would my tree at home. :B I mean I used many of the ornaments but . . bah, I dunno. xd.png Some of these are so lovely, and many have a lot of creativity! Lovely job. smile.gif

Whoever wrote 42 with ornaments earned a high score from me. biggrin.gif

And that's sad that people with less than ten adult dragons can't vote.

Haha! I was thinking of doing a tree like that - y'know, spell out a word or a number - but thought it might be too risky to use up my one entry for something that some may find funny and others, not so. xP

Do want to find that tree. .o.

Anyone else getting so many database errors while voting? It's quite annoying. =´(

I'm just really sad!!

I did lots of things on my tree.

I put them by color, blue white, violet and red, then green, and finally gold

but people say that it's over stuffed or something like that

:'(

So MANY time!!!!!!!! T-T

PD: If somebody want's to see my tree and give me an opinion, PM me u.u

I'm not ignoring the floaters . . . some people made some lovely designs using floaters. I love the ones that have the birds decorating the tree! biggrin.gif

I've noticed a lot of trees with the Eastern Dragon perched at the tip top of the tree. Never really thought of it.

Anyone else have a pet peeve that instantly makes them vote a tree lower than they otherwise would? I've been refusing to go over 5 on any tree with the dragon tree toppers scattered around with no effort to make them holding something.

I went simple with my tree (and I missed the day to get the dragon toppers, due to a busy week). But I did a blue/silver theme too - lol. Plenty of strikes against me. ohmy.gif Oh, well. Thought I'd give it a shot.

So far, I have only given out one 8 (the highest I've given). Another simple tree, but I definitely like the simple over the cluttered. Just my taste, though. wink.gif

just saw a gecko made out of ornaments. That was wicked.

Wow, I must find that tree smile.gif

Well, I know for certain that I'm not winning. I've seen quite a few trees with a similar color theme as me and quite a few fantastic looking trees. I really envy the creativity of some of the people here. xd.png

I really don't think we should be posting our trees, guys. It's supposed to be anonymous, after all.

Is the TJ-icon decoration only for spriters or something? It's not on the wiki-list of daily ornaments, and I didn't get one...

Um, no. I hung those "floating ornaments" there deliberately as part of the design, since I figured the "room" around the tree would be decorated as well.

Please don't ignore the "floaters".

Well, I was speaking more about the really random floaters. Some things it's quite clear that those floaters are meant to be a part of the picture, other times there are things where like, the ribbon wraps that go around the tree are piled haphazardly over each other in the corner where they usually go upon resetting decorations, I think it's pretty clear those shouldn't be there xd.png

*just saw a tree with every ornament OUTSIDE the tree except the TJ one in the middle* xd.png Made me giggle

Found a tree with ornament letters that reads 'I <3 DC' from top to bottom. TJ's symbol in the middle of the heart.

Cute. tongue.gif

I was going to go for red/gold, but implementing the red was a little difficult, so I simplified the design and went for gold/silver. smile.gif