TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

OMG, I just saw a tree and was like "Why am I voting for my own tree...?" then it loaded fully and I realized someone had a *very* similar idea. Only they pulled it off better, imo. xd.png Ah well, I'll give them a 10 because it did look incredible.

-just found my 1st 10 of the night- It is a Eastern Style Dragon made out of every ornament (but the dragons and birds) I love it!

High five to whoever made the wedding scene with the nutcracker and gingerbread man!

Somebody made a tree with a dragon design on it? ohmy.gif Wowza I wanna see it! I made a Christmas tree on my Christmas tree X3 And I saw another people who did, too D: I was like sad.gif I hope mine's better

*grins*

Wonder if that was mine...

I was so sure everyone would design a dragon...

Makes me glad I decided to add gold at the last minute, since mine was originally blue-and-silver, but I thought that might be a bit too simple (not to mention popular, given TJ's colors. xd.png)

You know I wasn't even thinking of TJ's colours, I just like silver and blue, lol.

I just saw a tree that looked similar to mine, except with the blinding lights.

anyone else getting a tonne of database errors?

i just started getting loads of errors too

There is seriously a riot going on at my house because my friends and family cant vote because they have only 9 adult dragons.

Aside from that, these trees are really cool

*avoids flaming rock aimed at my head*

How close are they to having a tenth adult? The voting goes for a week, I believe, (might be only 6 days now, though, what with the editing extension) so they might still be able to vote if they have a hatchling due to grow up soon. smile.gif

And I'm seeing all kinds of interesting trees so far!

*grins*

Wonder if that was mine...

I was so sure everyone would design a dragon...

I did, I found this picture and used it a a base.

user posted image

Apparently you can't click ratings that are hidden behind decorations.

I just found a tree that had decorations covering the 4, 5, and 6 ratings, so I gave it a 3. It wasn't good enough for a 7, in my opinion. o.o

Yeah, I've seen several trees like that. And I don't think we're allowed to post our trees yet, voting's still going on.

You know, it really negates the whole point of an anonymous vote if people start posting their trees here . . .

Yay! Voting has begun! I don't know if I want to post my tree yet... I might later.

Most trees seem so average. I hope my idea was original enough...

Edited by Hawktalon

Awww! I like the one I just saw that had a tree made of ornaments within the tree. Cute idea.

This is fun. A lot of nice trees.

I really don't think people should be posting their trees here. Voting is supposed to be anonymous and we might come across your tree in the voting.

This is exciting. So many trees to judge. Anticipated to see them all.

If you're trying to rate a tree, but some of the decorations are covering the rating options or the vote button:

Turn off images in your browser, refresh, rate the tree and vote, turn images back on, refresh.

Figured that out the hard way. wink.gif

I'm ignoring/pretending they aren't there random floating ornaments/lights that I think the decorator accidently didn't move far enough for them to fade out and not be part of the tree. smile.gif

Yeah, I've seen several trees like that. And I don't think we're allowed to post our trees yet, voting's still going on.

Interesting, I've not yet seen a tree where the buttons were covered.

Whoever wrote 42 with ornaments earned a high score from me. biggrin.gif

And that's sad that people with less than ten adult dragons can't vote.

I did, I found this picture and used it a a base.

user posted image

Awesome. More dragon-trees!

I really like all the matching trees I keep finding...very pretty and simple.

I really hope there arent some jerks out there that are going to vote very low for magnificent trees.

Apparently you can't click ratings that are hidden behind decorations.

I just found a tree that had decorations covering the 4, 5, and 6 ratings, so I gave it a 3. It wasn't good enough for a 7, in my opinion. o.o

I think I just found the one you were talking about, same gave it a 4.

I've seen many very nice trees, some super-cluttered trees, & just now saw a totally naked tree. I can already tell I'm going to be up all night voting!

I saw one with a 2011 made of ornaments and candles. it was nice.

I think I saw that one too, it was really nice. high score from me ^^

Edited by KidaYuki