TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

Lmao I just found a tree with literally NOTHING on it

ahahahahaha

-tempted to give it a 10-

ohmy.gifO <333 Someone made a little christmas tree made out of the lights and put the angel on that and had dragons surround it like they were holding the tree. I love it

hmm im not liking the trees that have EVERYTHING on them. . . they look cluttered.

idk just my opinion.

I'm getting more confident as I see more trees smile.gif

Here's hoping

Same... Mostly because over half I've voted on are just a massive jumble, or have random things floating everywhere like people just left them there (the tree is bare). I'm slightly weirded out. Oo;;;

Voting is fun! biggrin.gif I enjoy looking at these trees... but now mine looks really... under-decorated by comparison. :s

Most of the trees look really cluttered. Some people tried to use all of the ornament and it ended up looking like a mess. I prefer the more simplistic ones. I still haven't seen one that deserved a 10.

Same... Mostly because over half I've voted on are just a massive jumble, or have random things floating everywhere like people just left them there (the tree is bare). I'm slightly weirded out. Oo;;;

Yep, I used to give 5 as my base score, now I find myself inclined to give 3s.

I would make a horrible teacher.

The same link that gives you more lights.

I clicked it and only got the lights and the non-flashing popcorn stuff.

There is seriously a riot going on at my house because my friends and family cant vote because they have only 9 adult dragons.

Aside from that, these trees are really cool

*avoids flaming rock aimed at my head*

Crap, a bunch of my ornaments are visable that shouldn't. I thought if they didn't make it onto the tree they would go away? Can anyone help or is it to late?

Wow, kudos to the person who had the ornaments in a lovely swirl around the tree. It's beautiful, and got my first 10 of the evening. smile.gif

eek, I almost don't want to vote. I'm too scared of seeing all those christmas trees that will look way better than mine >_<.

this is fun, yep, but...... anyone got any idea how many trees there might be?? .... and a sideways thought, if they're always in the same order for everyone the guys on the end might never get seen sad.gif

Uh, I found a tree that has an ornament covering some of the ratings and I cant choose them. But i did find a very pretty tree. My only ten so far.

I like going for the ones with specific designs, but I also like organized traditional ones... oh, crow's nest, I love em all!

*crosses fingers*

I really want to know what people think of mine. It's...like...if you don't look at it, it looks like a random jumble, but if you look at it carefully, you can see the picture...but I'm afraid it's too abstract.

In any case, this is fun! Neat to see what everyone has done with their trees. smile.gif

Crap, a bunch of my ornaments are visable that shouldn't. I thought if they didn't make it onto the tree they would go away? Can anyone help or is it to late?

If it's any consolation, I'm ignoring ornaments floating randomly in space, because I trust they weren't meant to be there. smile.gif

I advise everyone else to do the same--it's clearly a glitch, and the person shouldn't be punished for it. Vote on the tree, not the floaters! xd.png

Same here. The highest I've given anything so far is a 7, and there have been several where it looked like there was no effort to place the ornaments anywhere in particular at all. I feel sorry for those people if it's because they submitted during the glitch and didn't know they could edit it later, but I really can't rate them higher than I am if I'm being honest about my impression of the tree (and anyway, it said you could keep editing on the submission page, so I'm not giving people bonus points for not reading.)

Just saw a really pretty blue-and-silver one.

As expected, I've already lost count of how many trees I've rated. xd.png

*votes for awhile*

*looks closely at tree*

Waitwaitwait…am I seeing the same tree more than once? Is this happening to anyone else?

There is seriously a riot going on at my house because my friends and family cant vote because they have only 9 adult dragons.

Aside from that, these trees are really cool

*avoids flaming rock aimed at my head*

There's still time for them to raise another dragon.