TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

I was gonna try and vote for all kajillion trees but I decided I would rather spend my next 34 years doing something productive <3

Lawl

I will vote for at least a decent number a day ^^

I doubt anyone could vote on all of them. Unless you never slept and that would just be sad ><

Plus after awhile I bet they would all tend to blend together and then you'll get tired of staring at trees and maybe not give the tree the vote it really deserves.

Everything is better in moderation

Including tree judging xd.png;;

I managed to keep my hands off my tree for almost two days, and now, with less than 20 minutes left, I decided to add another color and do something different with the toppers. xd.png Oh, well, I like this more and I think it has a better (though still infinitesimal) chance of winning.

Lawl

I will vote for at least a decent number a day ^^

I doubt anyone could vote on all of them. Unless you never slept and that would just be sad ><

Plus after awhile I bet they would all tend to blend together and then you'll get tired of staring at trees and maybe not give the tree the vote it really deserves.

Everything is better in moderation

Including tree judging xd.png;;

I am all hyped up on Monster and Mountain Dew ready to vote for atleast 500 before this night is over =D

EDIT- 8 min <33

Edited by Brentakers

I managed to keep my hands off my tree for almost two days, and now, with less than 20 minutes left, I decided to add another color and do something different with the toppers. xd.png Oh, well, I like this more and I think it has a better (though still infinitesimal) chance of winning.

I havent touched my tree since the toppers came out. I'm satisfied with my tree, I even took a screenshot.

It's great to see so many people participating! I can't wait to see all the fun designs! I'm sure everyone did their best happy.gif

I haven't worried about my tree at all...now, 5 minutes before everyone can see it, I'm a nervous wreck! >.<

I haven't worried about my tree at all...now, 5 minutes before everyone can see it, I'm a nervous wreck!  >.<

Ever since the 1st set of decorations came out I have worried about my ornaments being off x.x I don't see how people didn't worry x] (That might just be a problem I had but anywhooooo)

LESS THEN A MINUTE =D

Edited by Brentakers

*Bubbles with overexcitement*

...and it's not really that big of a deal! But still, I can't wait... I can only judge like ten tonight, because of a busy day, but still... it's like Christmas all over again! rolleyes.gif

Mine looks like my real tree usually does...which is to say LOTS of lights and whatever ornament catches my eye. The theme is "Oooh, shiny." tongue.gif It probably won't win, but whatever. I'm having a grand old time with this whole thing.

I was getting frustrated last night trying to figure out how I wanted my tree, so I left it bare for the time being. About three minutes ago I realize "oh carp, it's almost midnight DC time!!". So my tree is now submitted but it's not my best. Oh well, I never thought I'd have a chance anyways.

I'm happy with my tree. I guess it's too late to change anything now but even if I don't place i just hope it's as good as i think it is...

Of course now I'm seeing the other trees and freaking out cuz some of them are really awesome.

Edited by silverdreaM

I guess i can say now... I made a dragon with my tree, I think it looks ok, I did the best i could.

Oooh I just can't bring myself to vote anyone below a 5 AT the very least! They're all so creative and good! Bravo, peeps!

Oooh I just can't bring myself to vote anyone below a 5 AT the very least! They're all so creative and good! Bravo, peeps!

We must be seeing different trees, ive reviewed 5 and theyve all been random jumbles of ornaments...

I'm sure no one's forgetting but... don't forget to look UNDER the tree! I see some cool stuff there!

Here is my tree

user posted image

n.n

I want to post here since this started. I'm happy now... voting will be fun! good luck everybody!!!!!!!!!!!1