TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

Yay voting! biggrin.gif I just saw a super-cute tree where the dragon and bird toppers are helping to put ornaments on the tree.

I'm sure no one's forgetting but... don't forget to look UNDER the tree! I see some cool stuff there!

Yeah, I like seeing little toys down there but when you see a kajilion items under the tree it kinda turns down the "cool" factor.

All my friends are complaining that they can't vote cuz they need at least 10 adult dragons

Wow I see a lot of trees where the ornaments shifted after they saved, poor contestants.

Wow all the tree look like there just everything we got thrown on random I might actually have a chance!!! .... hopefully =P

I guess i can say now... I made a dragon with my tree, I think it looks ok, I did the best i could.

If your tree had a dragon that looked like it was hugging it, I voted realllly high on yours. :3 It was really cute!

And Woah, some people really piled on the ornaments! I feel like such a slacker. xd.png

lol, I feel like my tree is so bare compared to some of these!

O.O ERROR OMG NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Nvm false alarm it went away. Phew, got scared.

AHH MORE ERRORS!!!!!

Edited by montuoro100

Oh hell! I was happily voting away and really enjoying seeing all the designs, then the error message pops up! Crap! sad.gif

Same here! My design is so simple! xd.png

Mine is also, but honestly I prefer it that way.

I keep thinking to myself, "Way too cluttered, 5. Next..."

I'm getting more confident as I see more trees smile.gif

Here's hoping

I think I've given two or three tens now, and many came close... great job everyone!

like some people have said... i've only seem random jumbles of ornaments to rate too >.<

Edited by GoldenShadowFire

This voting thing is so addictive. It's past midnight and I get up at 5:30 most days. Why am I voting for pixel Christmas trees in January instead of sleeping? Why?

Omg im seeing trees with tons of user posted image

How did you get more?

The same link that gives you more lights.