TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

The preview is working fine for me...this is really weird...I wonder why half the people are having these problems, and other's no problems at all.

I wish that the dragon topper ornaments could be used/viewable around the areas of the two holly corners. I have a dragon in each corner that look so wonderful where they are, but they fade out because they are away from the tree itself. sigh sigh sigh.

so close!

can't wait until the 20th, though... i just want to hear the results already >.>

They might run out of time. That would be odd if they had unlimited time...

thats what i was thinking. O.o what about those curious people who wonder what happens when you hit the "kill" option? will it be like leetle trees?

but they can still die from lack of views

I doubt this could happen, as everyone's going to be raving to see what they look like... xd.png

I doubt this could happen, as everyone's going to be raving to see what they look like... xd.png

Fog the egg! Fog the egg! o3o

... Nah, I really doubt any of the winners would do that. xP Especially since this is the one time any of us can at least attempt to match TJ's insanely high view counts on a single dragon. =P

@ above: Nope, you can't. They're deemed as being too adorable to kill. So true. :3

Edited by Vampiric

There's a problem with the tree preview.

I did it and I can still see the garland of lights to the right of my tree. Since it's off to the side it should not be seen. The other items that I put to the side don't show, but the garland of lights does.

Put it even further away and see if that helps.

I'm dying to see people's trees, lol.

The preview is working fine for me...this is really weird...I wonder why half the people are having these problems, and other's no problems at all.

my BF when he tries to go to his tree all he gets are Red X's. I thought maybe because he had EVERYTHING piled on his tree that it was over loaded so I got into his scroll and pulled several things off hoping that would help and had him log back in but still Red X's on his end. He's cleared his cache and everything. However, when he used the preview link he could see his tree just fine. Weird.

but they can still die from lack of views

Yes, but, like everyone would view it because its a new egg, thats why its safeguarded.

Put it even further away and see if that helps.

Nope, doesn't help. I had the gold, silver and lighted garland on top of each other off to the side of the tree. In the preview the other two garlands are gone, the lighted garland is still viewable.

Edit:

OK, I moved the lighted garland to the LEFT of the tree and now it doesn't show in the preview.

Go figure. huh.gif

Edited by jis99

One hour and 15 minutes...I wish it would hurry up already! I'm really looking forward to seeing ya'lls trees! ha ha

Nope, doesn't help. I had the gold, silver and lighted garland on top of each other off to the side of the tree. In the preview the other two garlands are gone, the lighted garland is still viewable.

Try putting it all the way over on the brown border. That is where I put the things I am not using.

I will admit, I like how all of the ornaments came about. All of them beautiful and all of them different enough to give people options. I'm just glad no one got creatively insane enough to think about going with the idea of doing the "Twelve Days of Christmas" song as the decorations. I know it would have been well thought out, but I've already got that at home on my freking tree in real life. *laughs* I'd be hard pressed trying to figure out how to add those on top of the ones I already picked and still keep all of the pretties.

Though, something tells me, I just might have given someone ideas....eeep?

I will admit, I like how all of the ornaments came about. All of them beautiful and all of them different enough to give people options. I'm just glad no one got creatively insane enough to think about going with the idea of doing the "Twelve Days of Christmas" song as the decorations. I know it would have been well thought out, but I've already got that at home on my freking tree in real life. *laughs* I'd be hard pressed trying to figure out how to add those on top of the ones I already picked and still keep all of the pretties.

Though, something tells me, I just might have given someone ideas....eeep?

mwahahahaha! I can now use that idea and dominate this contest!

No, not really. It is a good idea though.

My idea is thought out- unoriginal enough to be used by at least 479 other people but original enough that at least 43 of you didn't think of it at all. x3

And yes, if you were wondering, it will lose. :3

Anyways, very very very excited now. I want to see other peoples fun designs!

50 minutes now, I am very excited and very anxious

Lucky for me, even i I hit reset now, I wouldn't be able to do the design over again (took 3 hours the first time), so this is it for me!

Gah. I'm so excited. Almost to the time and I can't wait to start judging trees and seeing what other people did.

Has anyone else noticed that Silvanon's (the tree's artist) tree is pinkish purple? I guess even trees have spriter alts. xd.png

-is constantly fiddling with my tree- Oh god I have an addiction to make this PERFECT =/

Almost time! My plan is to keep a count of how many trees I vote for, and see if I can vote for them all-- then I'll know how many there are. biggrin.gif

(Okay, the real plan is to attempt this, then lose count after the eighth or ninth tree and give up.)

Almost time! My plan is to keep a count of how many trees I vote for, and see if I can vote for them all-- then I'll know how many there are. biggrin.gif

(Okay, the real plan is to attempt this, then lose count after the eighth or ninth tree and give up.)

I was gonna try and vote for all kajillion trees but I decided I would rather spend my next 34 years doing something productive <3

Considering TJ's apparently going to email the winners, it'll probably just be whenever he's on, on the 20th. It might be right after midnight, but I wouldn't necessarily count on it. He'll probably make some sort of announcement afterwards so the rest of us don't keep checking our email all day, though.

Probably just as well that the email I have down for DC is one I never use.

At least I won't be spazzing and checking it ever 10 minutes.

tongue.gif