TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

Hai. Curiosity hit me like a truck and here I am.

Cuuuute! ^^ Must get me some of these. Can't wait to see what they hatch into.

I'd go hunting but I can't get to the main page.

Oookay, first two eggs I clicked on I got. I expected it to be a LITTLE harder than that. Whatever, I'm happy. Good luck and happy holidays to everyone!

Playing with the ornaments while I wait to be unlocked. X3 It's fun. I'm sad I won't be able to get all of them (going away to a land of no internet for a few days soon), but it looks really nice! I hope we get to see all the winning trees.

Ah, managed to snag my two in the first drop, and a few other fun things beside. Merry Christmas everyone! Good luck hunting!

I love them!

Both me and My brother got them!

I love the tree idea! I can't wait to see the other ornaments!

How is TJ going to judge everyones' trees? There are more than a thousand people to judge...

I doubt it will be just him judging. My guess is that there will be a system to let the users vote.

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

And thank you to TJ, spriters and all, for our new Holiday dragons, and the awesome trees. (I may not win the contest, but I'm having a blast rearranging the ornaments)

Ok, I have two eggs. I am now catching for others. PM me if you want me to help you out :3

Yay! Christmas eggs!

Sadly I'm brain dead and can't remember how to turn off images.

Oh well. I'm sure I'll get something before the drops stop. Thanks TJ for making the drops 3 days long! smile.gif

My sister and I both got our two! biggrin.gif I expected it to take longer than that, and I am pleasantly surprised to be wrong. Thank you TJ and spriters!

smile.gif Merry Christmas to everyone smile.gif

Merry Christmas All, I've snagged my two dragons and decorated my tree to my content. Good luck to those hunting still, and enjoy the holiday festivities biggrin.gif

May the thoughts of the Hollie Dragons dance in your head tonight, for those who are looking for them X3

Of course, thank you T.J and spriters, can't wait to see the new dragon. :3

Got my eggies before 1am, got a nice short lineaged stripe off the AP in the free-my-scroll drop, and a contest to boot. TJ, you just made my day.

First one! Played with the tree a bit too. Will be interesting to see what sort of ornaments we get to use.

Thanks, TJ and spriters! Hope you get some rest this holiday, too!

21:27:34 <TJ09> a lot of that will be clarified in a future news topic sometime before New Years.

IN OTHER WORDS, ANOTHER NEWS TOPIC WILL ACTUALLY DESCRIBE WHAT THE CONTEST SHOULD BE.

Drama-be-gonedelayed!