TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

I got my two! The eggs are pretty- can't wait to see what the dragons look like. laugh.gif

WOW!!

I'm super excited for this contest!!

Merry Christmas for everyone smile.gif

Well got mine with in 15 minutes of trying so off to dream world so can dream of all the Christmas things I need to.... I wish everyone an Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday

Wow, I've already got my two! I had to get a catcher to get eggs from the first hour of Halloween. -smiles proudly-

I'll really worry about decorating closer to the end of the contest...I need more ornaments to decided on a theme.

I didn't think I'd catch my 2 as quickly as I did! Now that that's done & they're incubated down, I have nothing to do! Lol! I thought I'd be hunting longer!

::Eyes cave wistfully::

I really don't think we need double rows like we had on Halloween. That was one night only while this Christmas egg will be dropping for 3 days.

Can't wait to start collecting ornaments. biggrin.gif

Got one! and I'm scroll locked LOL....however if all goes as planned I will try to catch another same time tomorrow. crosses fingers. The only thing that would make it better is if I could grab a Holly. smile.gif

I'm amazed at how many people already have their two. Super-fast reflexes or super-fast internet? Or both? Wow.

21:27:34 <TJ09> a lot of that will be clarified in a future news topic sometime before New Years.

IN OTHER WORDS, ANOTHER NEWS TOPIC WILL ACTUALLY DESCRIBE WHAT THE CONTEST SHOULD BE.

In case anyone didn't see this earlier.

"Ornaments placed outside the area of the tree will not appear to other users."

^.^

Ok, I think I've figured it out... you just have to put them far ENOUGH away from the tree that their color fades out, and then they don't appear anymore.

I'm cool now. :-)

I got two within the first two minutes, which is a first for me!

Also, I saw an ice appear at midnight just before the new eggs, but wasn't quick enough to snatch it.

I think the reason people are catching their eggs faster this holiday versus Halloween is because people KNOW they have more then 1 day to go and get their eggs. On Halloween we knew we only had the one day. So people are taking their time.

I'm amazed at how many people already have their two. Super-fast reflexes or super-fast internet? Or both? Wow.

Seems like there were a lot of eggs dropping, actually. In a lot of events, the main drop is over in 10 minutes. I logged in around 12:40 and they were still dropping solidly. I'm pretty sure that's why I was able to catch two so early; usually I have to wait a few hours for the frenzy to subside. :-)

Works for me! Good night, all!

Hey TJ, you ROCK dude! But you probably already knew that xd.png

Thanks a ton for the awesome X-mas presents. smile.gif

OMG I can't wait for the tree decorating dragon to be released. happy.gif

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!

It WOULD be when I have a dead egg in my scroll ;N; I didnt mean to kill it a while ago, I thought it gave neglected dragon x.x

the eggs are *beautiful*, can't wait to see what the dragons look like!

thank you TJ, and Happy Holidays!

Edited by butcherbaby

It's probably already been noted, but these aren't influenceable. Hmmmm. Male or female?

Thank you!

Only took me a minute or two to catch them. I am glad I programmed it into my phone! With all the excitement, I almost forgot. :x

This tree decorating thing sounds fun.