TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

And now I have my second. Thanks again TJ for this awesome eggs.

My tree just popped up! For everyone who's confused - it's a scroll badge that takes you to a page with a full sized tree.

& got my two ribbon eggs <3

Merry Christmas, all!!

I already have my two eggs. THANKS TJ!!! I am very curious about them and all of the events.

WANT EXCLUSIVE DRAGON.

WANT VERY MUCH.

a;lsdkfj;alsdkjf;laskdfj

Yay, green eggs! I hope the dragons are green, too! I like the description. Quite festive. Looking forward to the 12 Days of Christmas and decorating event as well.

Thanks again TJ and spriters for making the holiday awesome. Merry Christmas!

Got my two eggs and even nabbed a yulebuck. For some reason, my ornaments won't move when I click on them...

I managed to grab two, one right after the other. n_n

I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get any with 800-1000 other people as competition.

Merry Christmas, everyone! biggrin.gif

Thanks, TJ~!

Gah! Such pretty eggs! Can't wait to get one! Thank you so much TJ! You rock!

I am having trouble putting the ornaments on my tree. Is anyone else having trouble?

EDIT: same issue as Dragon_Lord

Edited by Micropeep

lol this is excellent! biggrin.gif Unfortunately, my vacation starts in about 3 PM est till new years day, and I'm probably not going to have access to the internet. sad.gif Hopefully I'll be able to nab these babies before I have to go, and maybe someone would be nice enough to log in for me everyday for those ornaments ... wink.gif *nuzzles hopefully soon to be obtained holiday eggs*

Got my two.

I hate to be a Scrooge...but...isn't this place supposed to be set up so that you can accomplish any scroll goals with enough time and effort? Having an exclusive dragon going to only 30 individuals goes against that. And if they are breedable, that no longer makes them 'exclusive' doesn't it?

*puts on flamesuit*