TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

Well done! This year has proved to be a great one for dragon cave. the new little side events and the eggs engage the community so much more. im looking forward to the new year and what all your hard work has in store for us .

Happy holidays TJ, Spriters and Dragoncave Members

user posted image

'Spirited' 2005 by Siaorie

Edited by siaorie

I can't believe I jut got two in the first hour of a drop. They are beautiful eggs, I almost hate to see then hatch, So great job spriters.

I got two... Woohoo!

I realized I got two when I got the following message:

You are already at the limit () for this breed of dragon. Please note that the limit includes eggs, hatchlings, and adult dragons.

I knew I had one, I saw the /get/ code, but I didn't know about the other.

And I'm not really in favor of the exclusive dragon thing (unless of course I get one, which I certainly won't)

If anyone is struggling with lag and needs a catcher, my (ARK listed) boyfriend and I have already locked ourselves and are willing to help others. Between us we caught 62 Marrow eggs for people this Halloween. Just PM me with your scrollname and a temporary password, and we'll do our best!

Caught an egg on my iTouch!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! I'll try for the second one for a little while longer than off to bed. Merry Christmas everyone!!

*caught a second egg on my iTouch!! Don't lose hope, it can be done! biggrin.gif

Edited by Erob13

Just now caught one! Merry Christmas everybody!

ETA: 1958 users online. Gawsh.

Edited by Kryptoncat

Whooo! Caught both my eggs!

...Are we allowed to catch for other people? I'm willing to help out those with slow connections, but I don't know if we're allowed...

Make sure to turn off your Javascript and don't let your images load automatically. It really speeds things up!

I've had one on my scroll for probably 10 minutes and I didn't even know it. One more to go biggrin.gif

I got my two eggs! x3 First new holiday release i've been here for. I'm gonna enjoy toying with the tree.

To TJ09, the whole DC staff, and all of the players, have a Merry Scary Christmas and a Haunted New Year! laugh.gif

I love the Christmas trees! =D And the eggs are so pretty. I can't wait to see what they hatch into. o 3o

Lovely. Took me 5 min. to get both eggs, can't wait to view my tree. Thanks for that wonderfull surprise.

Nearly 7 am at my place. Have to go into the kitchen and start to cook. In 6 hours i am awaiting 9 guests.

Edited by Beastrider

Got my two.

I hate to be a Scrooge...but...isn't this place supposed to be set up so that you can accomplish any scroll goals with enough time and effort? Having an exclusive dragon going to only 30 individuals goes against that. And if they are breedable, that no longer makes them 'exclusive' doesn't it?

*puts on flamesuit*

I was thinking the same thing to be honest tongue.gif

I mean, I personally think people who do certain things should be rewarded with exclusive dragons but as you say some people will not like the fact that dragon is not obtainable to them and it has the potential to cause a whole load of drama :S *which I hope it doesn't*

I know 100% I won't get into that top 50 lol - I can't even decorate my irl tree xd.png - but good luck for those seriously competing and to those searching for Holidays still :3 (whether old or new).

And most importantly, Merry Christmas!! biggrin.gif

Wonderful. (: One for myself (I've an failed bite from a vampire - stupid enough from my side to let them bite during an event -, so my scroll won't be unlocked until three hours from now when my vampire hatches) and two for my friend (whose eggs and hatchlings I'm taking care of during the vacation since she's away). (:

Wonder if I should play with my tree or if I should sleep three hours more (I only got myself four hours sleep before this all started due to that I suddenly wanted to draw Cour last night - yes, it's early in the morning for me right now; way too early for me, lol)...

Oooh, so pretty! I caught my limit within 20 mins or so of starting my stalking run. Not as hard to catch as the Halloween ones it seems. Those took me forever to catch. I was on Chrome with java off (only until I caught my limit, it's on again now).

Thanks for the event! The tree is so cute. Can't wait to see what pretty shiny's we get to decorate it with. smile.gif

So happy i got my 2 so early this year biggrin.gif now i can relax *pets eggys* their so pretty.

I see lots of drama coming about the exclusive dragon *hides*

Edited by whitedragon313711

SadinaSaphrite, we are cautioned against it because of the risks of giving out passwords, allowing someone on your scroll, etc, but there are usually a lot of people wanting catchers and offering to catch, anyways.

I usually try to grab my own after the craziness dies down a bit, but Halloween I had to ask for a catcher, and this time... Grrr. I've noticed a change in my internet speed lately, so...

So what gender will the new eggs be? I can't influence them. Male since last year was female?

Excellent! And I caught both o mine quickly. Thank you, TJ.

Love the tree decorating too

Got my two on Christmas day (rather than after everyone else has gotten theirs and succumbed to a chocolate-induced coma or something) for the first time ever! Woohoo!