TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

If someone needs a catcher, I'm available. Can only be on for maybe 10 minutes more, though, so PM me quickly!

Edit: Have to get off now. Not sure if the eggs will be quite as easy to get in the morning, so I can't promise to catch then. We'll just have to see.

Edited by Black_Phantom

oyay these look cool.

off to do stuff.

Got two of the new releases! (As announced 2 times before, in the '10 Holiday thread and in the Congrats Thread) The tree decorating event sounds fun as well.

Happy Holidays!

I'm impressed that the Tree auto-saves your ornament locations. That's pretty impressive.

Oooh, these look pretty! And I LOVE the new Christmas Tree idea! The contest will be fun! wink.gif

Thanks again to TJ and the spriters. Another job well done!

Merry Chrismahanukwanzakah!

My vision is blurry and my clicker finger is sore. I'm done for the night. That's one less number hunting in the cave.

but I'm not leaving empty handed wink.gif

Thanks TJ for the new release. Can't wait to see what hatches.

If I could pick...I think a neglected would be my choice...

I think I would ask for a GoN since I'm pass tired of summoning.

Edited by Sir Barton

Thank you TJ. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I got my 2 eggs, not much lag, and I was surprised to be able to get them so soon (I thought I would have to wait until more people reached their limit). Also started to decorate my tree. This is the first tree I've ever decorated in my life (and I'm a grown-up), as my family doesn't celebrate Christmas.

You did an outstanding job with everything, and I wish you and your family the happiest of holidays. I can't wait to see the hatchlings and the adult dragons.

Thank you again, TJ, for this special holiday treat and for providing us with this free website for us to forget our troubles of the world for a little while.

I'm with you there, Myst. Though there is that elusive second Guardian of Nature to think about...and the CB Gold, the CB silver, the CB black, the CB stripe...

*starts decorating tree in head*

Got my 2 smile.gif I wonder what sort of dragon could possibly come out of these little cuties?

Awesome contest! Count me in on it!

So shiny, so pretty. Caught my two Christmas Event Eggs in the first five minute scrum for eggs at midnight. I'm so curious to see what they turn into. Also, the decorating competition is an awesome idea! I look forward to collecting my ornaments each and every day. Thank you TJ and everyone have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years! biggrin.gif

Eggs stopped dropping for me. It says

"You expected to see some eggs but there are none to be found."

Refreshed a few times and no luck.

Am I also the only one being hit hard by the lagmonster here? I blame the adverts. They keep refreshing my loading bar.

Edited by Ashywolf

gosh the cave ran out of eggs! xd.png I get out of church to see the new dragon eggs and I manage to get only one before the rest of the eggs ran out, gonna have some egg nog so I might not be around when the next big drop takes place (darn xd.png)

the tree is already really fun though ^^

edit @ashy wolf: the cave sometimes runs out of eggs, theres a major drop that takes place at the start of the hour (I think that's how it is anyway)

Edited by KidaYuki

K, so... I bred my last year christmas Dragons and the eggs went POOF off my scroll.

As well as Edwards (my fiancee's) and two of my friends..

I want my eggs and i want to know why they are not appearing. i KNOW i bred them cause they all produced 2 to 4 and i know you can only keep one. where is it o.0?

Edited by Envy

The eggs are so shiny and cool looking. I can't wait to see what they look like as hatchlings.

I already caught myself two, Than I caught my friends and family eggs to, since everyone in my family was having trouble catching eggs and my friends couldn't get on.

So do we draw a tree or do we look around DC for ornaments that slowly build up, like the halloween event?

No, If you go to your scroll, you'll se a tree on the top left.

Click it, you'll find a large tree image and some ornaments next to it.

Now you can drag the ornaments onto your tree.

The Christmas balls and so forth I believe show up when you click on your tree.

Wonder if they will be male or female...or can be both...

Edited by Mysthunter