TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

Caught my two, one has the (caps changed) code of "asap" which is appropriate as that is pretty much my attitude towards new releases, especially holidays: must get ASAP!

21:27:34 <TJ09> a lot of that will be clarified in a future news topic sometime before New Years.

IN OTHER WORDS, ANOTHER NEWS TOPIC WILL ACTUALLY DESCRIBE WHAT THE CONTEST SHOULD BE.

Hope everyone reads this.

Oh, wow. These are beautiful eggs! Can't wait to catch my two and see them grow up. :3

And an interesting idea with the tree decorating. biggrin.gif

Against all odds...

Over 1000 users on the site...

Slow connection speed...

Eggs been released less than an hour ago...

AND I GOT BOTH!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I am so happy right now :'D

New eggies, <3.

Not saying anything about it about the event until we get more information, though something inside of me isn't liking this. I foresee begging and drama.

Caught both mine in the 3rd/4th drops. ^^

I'm happy now, even though I didn't get a holly.

There's always next year for them!

Got my second one! But...I can't organize my tree?

edit: Never mind. I figured it out.

Edited by Kanakha

Dumb question: Is it possible to leave ornaments off the tree? I mean, if I'm going for a certain color scheme or something, and I leave the ornaments I don't want to use off to the side, will they not show up on my final tree, or will they all just be stacked there next to it?

Yay....caught my two new christmas eggs in 2 minutes of logging in.....

Holy censorkip.gif, I just got two in the span of one minute. xd.png Fantastic.

Best of luck to everyone and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Thanks TJ and spriters. :3

New eggies, <3.

Not saying anything about it about the event until we get more information, though something inside of me isn't liking this. I foresee begging and drama.

I agree.

I will however reserve judgment till we get more info.

I remember the drama about snow angel wings because people couldn't get all colors.

A dragon no one but 30 people can have? Yeaaah I foresee mega drama unfortunately ^^;

Maybe I'm wrong. We'll see.

Anyway I'll put my tree in with the masses and hope for the best. Merry x-mas to all!

Yay, got my two without too much fuss biggrin.gif Can't wait to see the hatchies and adults!

Yes! Got two eggs!

And Kanakha, maybe the lag is making the decorating page slow for you? Keep checking back smile.gif

Merry Christmas, all!

Edited by Wind-Swept-Canid

Woot! Caught both my new eggs in the second drop. They look so awesome!

I'm excited about the tree decorating contest, but I have to admit, it's not one of my strongest suit, lol. It'll be fun seeing all the variety in decorating, seeing how people view things. smile.gif

Win or not, I don't mind - it's the FUN that I look forward to. Although, I would love to be able to have a dragon that is no longer available... hmmm...

Definitely a lot of potential there! smile.gif

As I head off to bed, I wish everyone a delightful day. Thank you, TJ and the wonderful artists (why are you guys called spriters, when it's artists? Am I missing something here?) for such a cute event.

Sweet dreams!

GOT MY TWO EGGS!!!!

I'm going to fog them, so don't bother poking them. Especially after the issues I had with the Bucks and Angels.

As soon as the lagmonster backs off.....

What is this about trees?

Dumb question: Is it possible to leave ornaments off the tree? I mean, if I'm going for a certain color scheme or something, and I leave the ornaments I don't want to use off to the side, will they not show up on my final tree, or will they all just be stacked there next to it?

They don't show up to other people so I'm thinking they are just left off.

*Blinks*

I can't believe this, but I actually caught two...

I think this is the point where Hell freezes over or the fat lady sings or something. :-P