TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

Is there an easy way to catch eggs, because my computer takes for ever to load?

I was told to hold down the control key while clicking ---Ctrl---and press F5 to load new eggs that way a new tab is opened each time you click on an egg so you don't have to wait to see if you caught it or not...not sure if it helps or not as it is akward (spelled that wrong) to hold both the Ctrl and F5 keys.

Good thing I got my game on.

BRING IT ON

Edit: Wtf? there's like 2007 users at the moment and there's a bigger lag then on halloween XD

Edited by ThunderFoot12

These eggs are absolutely beautiful! I love the design, kudos to the spriter! I was lucky enough to grab two from the first drop, and they will be safely hidden for the next few days on my scroll. ^-^ I was kinda freaked when the drop started it it was normal eggs though.

As for the tree and contest, AWESOME. I had a bit of trouble moving the ornaments around at first, but then I reset them and refreshed, and I could move them around easy. But, I have a question. Do you have to login everyday to get new balls, or just visit the tree everyday?

Happy Christmas everyone!

:'D

Finally managed to snag one of the new Eggs, still need my second.

I love the tree idea TJ!

Thank you!

<3

Caught my two! Wow that was fast! I can actually sleep tonight, yay!

The tree decorating contest thing SOUNDS AWESOME! I fell like this sentiment will be in the minority though... unsure.gif

Who will be judging the trees, I wonder?

*huggles eggs*

You can turn off JavaScript and images in Firefox, by going doing this:

Tools --> Options --> Content --> Uncheck boxes that say "Load images autoamtically" and "Enable JavaScript." That might make it load faster.

is there also a way in IE too?

Of course I log out of my account before I see there's a new badge. I'll log back in soon and pick it up while waiting on the next drop.

Hey TJ, you going to do the six eggs in a cave thing again? xd.pngD

The Cave's population has gone up to 1100... and rising.

Yay, I've been waiting for this and stood up just now to grab Eggs!

And the idea with the christmas tree is nice, too!

Argh. The cave is so packed and slow right now! Maybe I'll just wait 'till tomorrow to go hunting.

I looooove the Christmas trees!! They are so cool! (I don't know how I feel about an "exclusive" dragon for the best decorators, tho... Exclusive dragons for donators have always been shot down so I guess I wrongly assumed there would never be any "exclusive" dragons on DC. *sigh*)

I am SO enjoying the tree decorating I hope I do not forget to catch holiday eggs! hehehehehe. What a great new gift!

Thank You TJ!

A contest... how devious and interesting. Here's hoping to some egg-catching fun times in the next 3 days =) Waiting until tomorrow, myself.

While this post may be buried in the next few minutes, I'm going to go ahead and call it: Cadbury Cream Dragons. Yes.

Why no, it may not be Easter, but Cadbury Egg dragons... come on, it's so obvious!

For those having problems with there trees.

Log out and log back in, it worked for me.

Awesome love these contest, can't wait till I get my second egg. I wonder who will win the decorating contest.

On a slow computer but i am DETERMINED to get at least one!!! *grabs egg hunting gear and runs to cave*

1188 people online for cave page, and only one set of 3 holiday eggs dropping every

five minutes....not a chance there.

Hope the tree & decorations are a little easier to get.

It's not as hard as it was on halloween to catch.

is there also a way in IE too?

I'm pretty sure there was one, however, I was using IE and I couldn't figure it out. If you can use Firefox, I'd suggest that, or, I'd ask someone who can figure it out in IE.