TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

Yay! My tree is working now! biggrin.gif I can't wait to get all of the ornaments! smile.gif

Got my two already, and on a five-minute drop, too. The eggs are gorgeous. ohmy.gif

Edited by AngelKitty

I will be locked for another 3 hours so I won't be able to grab any Christmas Eggs until then... sad.gif

21:27:34 <TJ09> a lot of that will be clarified in a future news topic sometime before New Years.

IN OTHER WORDS, ANOTHER NEWS TOPIC WILL ACTUALLY DESCRIBE WHAT THE CONTEST SHOULD BE.

Edited by kadoatie

I'm pretty sure there was one, however, I was using IE and I couldn't figure it out. If you can use Firefox, I'd suggest that, or, I'd ask someone who can figure it out in IE.

thanks, then I have to install Firefox, I really really want the eggs smile.gif

Squeeeeee! Just snagged my 2nd egg! I'm done! G'nite everyone and I hope everybody has an awesome Christmas and get's lot's of loot! Especially you, TJ! smile.gif Thanks so much for a great event this year! I'm loving the decorating contest, too!

lol my quickest time yet for gettting event dragons!

which is good as

A. I have not been sleeping well due to privet reasons so now i can go to bed instead of being up to 2-3 am trying to get a egg

B. although unlike other events its mutiable days i cant be on for long the other days due to family vists

Edited by chickenhound

Who will be judging the trees, I wonder?

*huggles eggs*

This is my question, also.

These dragons are my babies. *is excited* They should be a complete surprise as very few people have seen them.

Merry Christmas to all.

Also of note, it looks like they will be a single gender again, as they don't appear in my Pink dragons' list of influencible eggs.

*bows* caught 2 for me and one for my cousin smile.gif I'm happy. Merry Christmas everybody! And a Happy New Year! Or as I said yesterday to my friend, "Happy New Christmas!"

Finally got my second one. And I thought I had to wake up at 5 in the morning to get the 2nd one...

Well unfornetly I have to ask, for a cathcer. Since everyone I know in this hotel room wants to sleep and so we must sleep now. I know I will not be able to catch any eggs tomorrow or Sunday or however long they are out.

Yeah this has got to be the worse time of the year for me T.T