TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas ~

I got my two, so yay ~ And I'm having tree troubles too. @@

Got my eggs by 00:03. New personal record smile.gif

Can't tell if I got my ornament yet, though.

Already snatched up my two eggies. <3 This decorating contest of which you speak sounds very amusing, indeed.

Yay! Thanks TJ for the wonderful holiday events!

The eggs look beautiful and festive looking. I can't wait to see them hatch, and then grow up.

Merry Christmas, everyone! biggrin.gif

*goes hunting*

Merry Christmas! I got my two eggs already, I think this is the best I've done on any event so far! smile.gif

But where do we see our Christmas trees?

Awesome! The new egg is just gorgeous and I've managed to snag one already! Thanks so much TJ, and the artists! <3

Hmmm, not getting this tree decorating though...my ornaments are all in a line beside the tree, and when I try and drag them over, nothing happens sad.gif

Thanks so much. Beautiful shiny new eggs! And tree decoration is fun. biggrin.gif

Merry Christmas everyone!

Edited by counselor

Wow, I managed to get both of mine by 00:10. 8| I am... amazed. But now I'll be able to sleep without worrying, at least. :'D

I was just able to decorate my tree after refreshing the page because I couldn't.

Thanks TJ! I'm hoping i can get the eggs soon =)

Love the tree and ornament contest. I had fun moving my ornaments around. smile.gif

For anyone having trouble with the tree ornaments not moving. Adblock is preventing it. I added an exception for that page and it works now. So either do that, or turn off your adblock biggrin.gif