TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

NOO I always miss the good stuff!!! Why TJ?? Please leave them out for the next week or drop on the hour or something!!

little Trees? OMG!

I need one but.. yeah.. I'm to lazy to refresh 5+ hours...

D: but I got 2 dino eggs... exact the ones i don't have already.. I'm happy xd.png

Saw several, caught none. My nose bleeding for the horrible cold I caught doesn't help.

First, my I get my LEAST favorite Snow Angel variant, which has thoroughly soured my mood, since that's pretty much how my luck always goes.

And now I've spent a good SIX HOURS just refreshing the cave for a chance at a Leetle Tree. I have seen only one, but that was about five hours ago and someone else got it.

The leetle trees need to drop more. I'm not spending the rest of of my waking hours in December to get one.

Merry friggin Christmas.

You seem to have this backwards.

You don't have to collect dragons you don't like. Hate your Snowangels? Abandon them. Frustrated by Leetles? Stop trying to get one.

Or if you really want them you could suck it up and keep hunting. We've all done it, you know.

THANKS TJ for the leetle trees, the new xmas dragon, and for this awesome xmas!!

I'm expecting LadyLyzar's silver edition to be ever more gorgeous.

I think so, but as she takes her adult dragons hidden on her scroll, we'll not see them once grown. Maybe she will be so kind to post here the link or the sprite, so we'll able to see them.

EDIT: Her ribbons have now a normal sprite! What happened?

Edited by MisunderstoodDreamer

I think so, but as she takes her adult dragons hidden on her scroll, we'll not see them once grown. Maybe she will be so kind to post here the link or the sprite, so we'll able to see them.

Track the code. That's what I do. But I notice the green, too. Perhaps that's to safeguard them until they're grown?

Maybe TJ forgot to code in the s2 silver hatchies, lol.

But Ladylyzar's eggs were silver too or multicoloured like ours?

Bleh. I'm probably never going to get a Leetle Tree of my own... oh well, I can always dream.

I did get the new Christmas eggs though... all I need is a holly, although I didn't find any this year. xd.png

It's supposed to be silver. I imagine TJ will fix it when he has time.

I will unhide my adults when they grow up. Don't worry.

Granted my scroll is kind of ugly right now... failed vamp bite, failed ND experiment... *hides*

It's been a dream of mine to own a Leetle Tree for a loooong time. And now it might actually happen! ohmy.gif

I really like the adult... Ribbon Dancers, are they? Can't wait 'till mine hatches and grows up.

Most Awesome biggrin.gif She [Ribbon Dancer] grew up! Thank you amazing LadyLyzar laugh.gif

Edit: Finally learned the named of the Christmas Dragon and noticed the spriter ^=^; ninja.gif

Edited by DeathCry

It's supposed to be silver. I imagine TJ will fix it when he has time.

I will unhide my adults when they grow up. Don't worry.

Granted my scroll is kind of ugly right now... failed vamp bite, failed ND experiment... *hides*

It's not that ugly... uh, brown really compliments the Christmas dragons' festive colors!

Oh, who am I kidding... back! Back, scroll! The power of Christ compells you!

/shot I jest, i jest.