TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

Does anyone have any idea why the site's down for only a few of us?

I think I'm going to miss the Leetle Trees as well sad.gif

I have two hatchies that should be grown up tomorrow dinnertime, but I suspect the trees will all be done then.

Oh, well - I did well with the rest of the christmas dragons - and isn't Ribbon Dancers a beautiful name for this years new ones? I love the hatchies, and I'm told they're even better when adults.

*Makes mental note to self to keep scroll free over the complete holiday period next year!*

I think I'm going to miss the Leetle Trees as well sad.gif

I have two hatchies that should be grown up tomorrow dinnertime, but I suspect the trees will all be done then.

Oh, well - I did well with the rest of the christmas dragons - and isn't Ribbon Dancers a beautiful name for this years new ones? I love the hatchies, and I'm told they're even better when adults.

*Makes mental note to self to keep scroll free over the complete holiday period next year!*

The Leetle Trees will probably be here until sometime in January. >>

OMG LEETLE TREES

damnit I'm locked with four hatchies >.<<<<

You do know that you could probably get rid of your black egg, right?

Does anyone know how long the leetle trees will drop for, or have they already stopped?

Some said the already stopped dropping, and some said they will dropp for at least one (maybe two) day(s) more... So I don't know...

I cannot view the site and I haven't been able to view it in more than one hour now. And last time I saw any of the lettle trees was over two and a half hours ago when the site still worked for me..

I sure hope they'll keep on dropping... And I wish they could come in a flood as soon as the site works for everyone again so those of us that wasn't awake when they came in a flood can have a flood to catch from too (it's way easier that way, at least for me)... I don't really want to miss them this year again. It's enough for me that I missed them 2008 even though I was there and saw them, I don't want to miss them this year again because of the site is down and I was asleep when the flood started... /:

Oh wow! The adult Christmas dragon is beautiful! It looks kind of oriental to me... not sure why. xP I think I have a name ready too.

Thank you so much, Ladylyzar (and TJ) ^-^

I was thinking the same thing! Now I'll need to think of a name for him/her.

Why the cave is working for ones and down for others? I'm using IE and can't load it from an hour... huh.gif

I saw one 10 minutes ago, so they are still dropping.

Why the cave is working for ones and down for others? I'm using IE and can't load it from an hour... huh.gif

looks like its a regional thing. people from parts of europe and the uk are having problems

looks like its a regional thing. people from parts of europe and the uk are having problems

Then I hope the problem will be fix soon... sad.gif

I'm in Canada and I can't open the cave either - I have tried IE and Firefox - no luck.

The Leetle Trees will probably be here until sometime in January. >>

Really?

That would be wonderful. I do hope that is the case (especially as the site is still down for me).

Wow. The adult Christmas dragon is beautiful. Thanks, LadyLyzar.

I'm from Europe (south) and haven't got any problems, neither with IE neither Firefox :S

---

The adult Ribbon Dancer is great!!!

I'll try to get the Leetle Trees, although they're very difficult to catch...

The Snowmonster, after having caused havoc in European airports, has arrived to the Cave smile.gif On topic, I adore the Oriental touch of the Ribbon dancers.

Really?

That would be wonderful. I do hope that is the case (especially as the site is still down for me).

Awesome. Now go here to rant about how the site is down. Before I get a headache from the combination of people talking about it and trying to hunt for a Leetle Tree.

Edited by Kandycat

Awesome. Now go here to rant about how the site is down. Before I get a headache from the combination of people talking about it and trying to hunt for a Leetle Tree.

Linky And I am "meddling" just because there are not only rant but some useful info too tongue.gif

What time do the leetle trees usually appear in the cave?

I haven't seen any being dropped (may have missed some) and it's been an hour.

Yo dawg I heard you like to quote posts so we quoted this post so you can quote while you quote while you quote.

I'm so glad I got my leetle tree last night when they were the only thing dropping.

Oh...is that why the site is down? Leetle trees are being dropped? Does this mean we have to be open to grab one once it is back on because I believe I'm locked with dragons I'm not getting rid of dry.gif Anyway nice surprise just hoping it will last longer than a day so that those who are locked can become unlocked laugh.gif

By the way saw the dragon on dragcave wiki and it looks awesome! Thanks for the new seasonal xd.png Now to figure out what to pair it with once I can see my scroll again. smile.gif

Edited by Cheetager