TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

Just got on, and I have to say the adults are beautiful. You know, they almost remind me of a Chinese New Year-type dragon, except green and with wings. The whole set matches just perfectly, from egg up to adult. They also remind me Ribbon Candy (yum!).

Thanks Lyz! smile.gif

I also love that this dragon balances out well with the hollies as far as bright, festive colors. And since there are more hollies every year, I think it will make the holiday part of people's scrolls look even more lovely.

Wow, the Ribbon Dancers are gorgeous, I'm so glad they are on my scroll smile.gif.

Well, I was hunting the AP last night, waiting for a possible last Holly breeding drop, and scooted back to my scroll to abandon a miss click. As I was returning to the AP through the cave, I was suddenly surrounded by Leetle Trees! Well I started clicking, always getting Sorry messages, until I got a message saying I was already at my limit for this breed! ?!?!? Sure enough, I snagged a Leetle Tree, and in the first 5 minutes! biggrin.gif Don't know how I did it but I did! xd.png

Still haven't gotten my Holly, but as long as I'm still seeing eggs and hatchies in the fansites, I can hope. I did lock myself up completely after I finished hunting last night, including two bred Red egg to top off the 4-hatchie-lock. I'm completely happy with my current lock with 5 Reds, my 2 beautiful Ribbon Dancers, my CB Vine, my Pink and my Leetle Tree standing at the end of the row. biggrin.gif

Thank you again to TJ, and to LadyLyzar for these wonderful holiday events and these elegant new dragons.

I finally found names for mine smile.gif I'll be very happy when they safely turn into adult, so that I don't have to worry about sickness xd.png

Meh, more like "everyone can't be satisfied". You did beautifully with these and those who say otherwise are just miserable because DC's Christmas didn't go the way they hoped.

That's a very judgmental thing to say. Maybe those people just don't like the dragon, and their christmas was great? To assume that just because a person doesn't like the dragon is because they are miserable is a bit extreme, don't you think?

I don't understand why it's so taboo around here to dislike something, although personally I do like the dragon a lot.

Arrrgh! I can not believe that I have missed leetle trees again! Seriously! My children are seriously putting a damper on my DC time. I have missed all crucial drops except the new Xmas dragon... of which I can not even see the adults. I miss getting to sit and hunt on the cave! Hrumph. (Grumbles) I am just a little frustrated over here.

TJ has fixed Ladylyzar's hatchies, now they are silver again! smile.gif

Is there anyone out there willing to catch a leetle tree for me? I'm stuck with my grandma's dial-up until Sunday, so there's no way I'd ever be able to catch one on my own. If you end up successful, I'd be happy to breed multiple times as a thank you. Can't necessarily promise a Holly, but I can do all the others.

*eyes the recolor in Site Discussion* Yeah, that's not at all what mine looks like. Maybe the mods will remove that image since it's been edited without permission, plus it's rather misleading.

Hooray for the hatchers being fixed.

That's a very judgmental thing to say. Maybe those people just don't like the dragon, and their christmas was great? To assume that just because a person doesn't like the dragon is because they are miserable is a bit extreme, don't you think?

I don't understand why it's so taboo around here to dislike something, although personally I do like the dragon a lot.

And my opinion is my opinion. It's neither right or wrong. Besides, the negatives I have been seeing are from the very same people who didn't like:

- The contest

- Not getting a holly

- The Leetles being re-released

etc. etc. Sorry if I 'lumped you in' with the rest, but from the vibe I'm getting, some people just can't be happy with anything, no matter what Holiday season it is. TJ could have just not released any Christmas dragon this year.

Edited by xXAngelicEvilXx

I think I'm going to miss the Leetle Trees as well sad.gif

I have two hatchies that should be grown up tomorrow dinnertime, but I suspect the trees will all be done then.

Oh, well - I did well with the rest of the christmas dragons - and isn't Ribbon Dancers a beautiful name for this years new ones? I love the hatchies, and I'm told they're even better when adults.

*Makes mental note to self to keep scroll free over the complete holiday period next year!*

don't worry^^

if you win the any place in the tree decoration

contest you could ask for a leetle tree... I think

~Xylr

/snip .... some people just can't be happy with anything, no matter what ..... /snip

*point at my avatar*

There's a reason Mr. FacePaw is up there, lol. Disliking something is fine, and everyone can't be pleased, naturally, because everyone's tastes are different. Hooray for variety, and expressing such in a polite and considerate manner.

But there are some people in this world that just aren't happy unless they're complaining about something.

I have one such person in my family.... dry.gif

Anyway, back on topic, again, many thanks to the spriter and TJ. happy.gif

Totally rocking on, Lady Lyz! smile.gif

TJ, I think you've outshone yourself, lol lol! Everything's so epic - great job for planning the holiday festivals in DC. And not to overlook the awesome spriters... you all have done a great job with the Holiday drawings.

Thanks, Lyth (I think that's the spelling of his name, if not, I'll correct it) for allowing the Leetle Tree to be dropped. I can't snag one yet, I'm hatchling locked - fogged two of my eggs that were soon to hatch so that once one of my hatchlings grows up, I'll be free to snag a Leetle Tree.

I'm so looking forward to the Tree Decorating contest - the way it seems to have been set up - I think everybody has a fair chance for being in the top 200.

Thanks for such cool prizes for the top ones, they will deserve it big time! smile.gif

Just a query regarding the leetle trees if I got one from last year could I get one this year??? blink.gif Picked up an egg accidently from the cave sooo I was all set to try and make it a vampire one when it came up showing only my winter egg. Saying I had to wait until 3 days before I could make it one??

Edited by LuvDragons

o-o finally took a quick peek at the adults cuz I couldn't resist. =D amazing, I really like the style!

I want to say probably not since the limit for leetle trees should still stay the same.

Just a query regarding the leetle trees if I got one from last year could I get one this year??? blink.gif

Nope, you are limited to just one Leetle Tree per scroll.

Lyz' sprite is totally rockin.'

It is! My second one just hatched!

I think they look very different from the norm, which makes them a unique beauty, their metallic and ribbony glow, which is why I made sure to name them something that suited them biggrin.gif