TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

When were Leetle Trees in the cave? I was on until 11, I must have missed them. sad.gif

They're still there, but very rare.

When were Leetle Trees in the cave? I was on until 11, I must have missed them. sad.gif

They started at midnight. I'm not sure when other eggs started being mixed in with them though. I went to bed at 2 AM.

They started at midnight. I'm not sure when other eggs started being mixed in with them though. I went to bed at 2 AM.

What time exactly did you grab one?

Leetle trees are still dropping because I just missed one. When they were first released they were only in the cave for one day, so I would expect the same this time, but TJ may surprise us.

Anyway unlikely I will get one because they are being grabbed off so fast. I do ok in mass drops, but when the good stuff is mixed in with regular drops I can't seem to catch anything! There are not too many people in the cave, either, probably because it seems that the cave is down for half the world. And now I am locked with a spitfire because I hoped it was a stripe.

The new Christmas dragon adult is magnificent. Many thanks to LadyLyzar! What is the official name of this one?

What time exactly did you grab one?

1 AM. I missed the first large drop and couldn't catch any of the 5 minutes but caught very quickly at the top of the hour.

Edited by rubyshoes

Leetle trees are still dropping because I just missed one. When they were first released they were only in the cave for one day, so I would expect the same this time, but TJ may surprise us.

Anyway unlikely I will get one because they are being grabbed off so fast. I do ok in mass drops, but when the good stuff is mixed in with regular drops I can't seem to catch anything! There are not too many people in the cave, either, probably because it seems that the cave is down for half the world. And now I am locked with a spitfire because I hoped it was a stripe.

The new Christmas dragon adult is magnificent. Many thanks to LadyLyzar! What is the official name of this one?

Ribbon Dancers. They're gorgeous, for Christmas dragons.

Um... maybe I need to ask a catcher or something... I'm probably never going to get a Leetle Tree.

LadyLyzar! What is the official name of this one?

ribbon dancers i think

1 AM.  I missed the first large drop and couldn't catch any of the 5 minutes but caught very quickly at the top of the hour.

Well, I shall have to stay up until maybe 2 or 3 AM to catch one with 'my' itouch tonight, then. laugh.gif

Edited by Kandycat

Ooh, the adults are so pretty! They definitely look feminine, so it's good they're all female. XD

Ribbon Dancers is a cool breed name. :3

I'm in Canada and I can't open the cave either - I have tried IE and Firefox - no luck.

I´m in Sweden - tried Google Chrome - can´t open the cave! sad.gif

Ribbon Dancer is a wonderful name. I just named mine. The first name I tried was taken but I got the next one I tried.

Guys guys guys.

Guess what...

To quote dragcave wiki (about Leetle Trees):

"You must not be scroll locked to pick one up even though it doesn't take up a slot, but it is advised not to abandon Christmas dragons in order to acquire them; TJ09 has stated trees will be around for "a while", but has not given specifics."

Also, do you have an apple product that allows you to go online? The dragcave homepage works on my itouch.

Edited by Kandycat

Leetle trees in the Cave? I must definitely catch one! smile.gif

If there is anyone who would be kind enough to help me out, he/she can contact me via PM. wink.gif

If anyone wishes to help someone out and get them a Leetle Tree, then they can always PM me, too.

Leetle Trees are capitalized. Seriously.

Guys guys guys.

Guess what...

To quote dragcave wiki (about Leetle Trees):

"You must not be scroll locked to pick one up even though it doesn't take up a slot, but it is advised not to abandon Christmas dragons in order to acquire them; TJ09 has stated trees will be around for "a while", but has not given specifics."

Also, do you have an apple product that allows you to go online? The dragcave homepage works on my itouch.

You are only allowed one, yes?

Wanna!!

So, I'm a little late to the party, but- is it too late to grab a Ribbon egg or two? sad.gif

They're not dropping in the cave anymore, but you MAY find one or two floating through the AP now and then.

They're not dropping in the cave anymore, but you MAY find one or two floating through the AP now and then.

Thanks for the reply; glad to know I needn't waste my time in the cave today! Still bummed about being too busy over the holidays for Dragcave tho sad.gif

Frakk.