TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

Whoa I didn't the trees where back. Can soemone help me out please?? I really want one

WB

Where would you hunt for a leetle tree? Just curious... in the AP or just in the cave?

can't get one cause its not letting me no where near the cave I guess my scroll is burned.

I can see your scroll just fine...possibly just lag stopping you from seeing the cave

is my eggs okay?

Your yulebuck hatchling is gendered and your 2 ribbon eggs have big holes and 3 hrs left to hatch, so yup they r good

I still haven't seen a Leetle Tree in the cave...and I have to get ready for work! sad.gif

Your yulebuck hatchling is gendered and your 2 ribbon eggs have big holes and 3 hrs left to hatch, so yup they r good

I still haven't seen a Leetle Tree in the cave...and I have to get ready for work! sad.gif

okay thanks I hope they hatch soon.

As a veteran myself, I think it's great that people who missed out last time or joined late now have their chance to get their leetle tree.

I can see why someone would be sad though. The joy of owning something that you worked really hard to get is quite enough, however now it's just... kind of easy to get a leetle tree. Well, not that easy, but still!

I have to agree, though, now the new people have their chance. And hopefully the new leetle trees will be different than the ones originally released.

Where do you go to find them?? I really want to get one this year

WB

Do you mean the leetle trees? They are in the normale cave (not the AP) but they're very hard to find.

but guys,how can you log into dragcave.net?it even doesn't let me load the main page

same here its stopping me from getting there.

Oh, wow, that adults Ribbon Dancer's are so beautiful - really stunning. Thank you, LadyLyzar, for designing this for us and thank you, TJ, for sharing it.

I'm excited to see Leetle Trees are dropping, but seriously doubt I'll get one. I've seen four so far and missed all of them - but once the Cave comes back, I'll keep on trying. I'm hoping for, but not expecting, some more mass drops of them on the hour.

But Leetle Trees are still dropping in the Cave?

The Ribbon Dancers are so beautiful and shiny, thanks TJ and Ladylyzar! biggrin.gif

I've also seen one leetle tree, but I wasn't fast enough. Maybe they are updating the site or something?

Oh wow! The adult Christmas dragon is beautiful! It looks kind of oriental to me... not sure why. xP I think I have a name ready too.

Thank you so much, Ladylyzar (and TJ) ^-^

What time do the leetle trees usually appear in the cave?

I haven't seen any being dropped (may have missed some) and it's been an hour.