TJ09

2010-12-18 - Christmas Event Info

This will be my second and best DC Christmas because someone promised me a holly. I was spazzing for about ten minutes. Lol xd.png

I know I would like to get a holly too, but I have a feeling that my chances will be slim to none. sad.gif I wasnt' even around when they first came out so I missed out. This will only be my 2nd christmas here as well.

Drops for three days! Thankyou so much! I thought I would miss it as I am going to be away for Christmas and I will have no internet access. Looking forward to grabbing some eggs when I get home. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Yay! laugh.gif

Ohh awesomes, now I have good reasons not to pick up moar eggs before the 21st... If I do now, Ill be tempted to keep at it.. and I dont want to be locked up for the eggies.

I have 2 hatching eggs and one more to take. I can't abandon or refuse them because I asked for them a while ago.

Sigh.

well same as last year :3

but i'm a bit disappointed about not being able to breed the ones that mature in time <.<

Looks like I'll be experiencing DC Christmas first-hand this year. The AP is going to be a nut house.

I wish I had breeding pairs of the seasonals just so I could toss eggs to other peeps. All this excessive hype means the eggs would probably go to grateful homes =P

All I have to do is let get my two hatchlings off my scroll, it shouldn't take long. 19 hours for one, and a day and 13 hours for the other one.

Thanks TJ!

And I'm on GMT, so when does midnight start for me?

Cave time I believe is EST and that according to Google is five hours behind us (I'm also in the UK) so midnight would be our 5:00 a.m.

I think that's correct.

that gingerbread dragon is simply awesome!

and I so hope the holly 's will be more than last year I so would love to have one!

need to make sure not to grab any more and try to hurry my eggs along, I have Christmas babies I can breed to try to help spread the love, got them all but the holly since I wasn't around then and their drops are so rare in AP since they are gifted to specific people ...but will hunt and pray for at least one and a Christmas miricle of 2 biggrin.gif

thanks TJ I love Christmas at DC

So for me, it turns midnight at 7pm?

No, 5:00 a.m. America are behind us, not ahead of us.

If I've got it correct and Cave Time is EST then 5:00 a.m Christmas morning for us would be midnight Cave Time.

Oh. Confusion. So I'll need to stay up until5 to be here on the release.

Meh, it's probably easier for to wait and get up early morning when most people in America are asleep.

So is it going to be two eggs? Or three, so that we can have a Stage 1 seasonal if we want?

And I'm on GMT, so when does midnight start for me?

2 of the species per scroll, no more. Auto-abandoning if you already have 2 of the species from previous years. And if the trend continues, only 2 of the new ones as well.

As for the time, you can see the DC time here. Compare it to your time and you can figure out what it will be midnight on DC for you. wink.gif

This is my third DC christmas, and it's looking pretty good. I'm wondering, though, if we can't breed Angels and Bucks twice, if maybe I should just breed mine on the 22nd when it's not as chaotic in the AP? If we can't breed twice then there's no real reason to breed on the very first day.

It's my third Christmas here, too, but back then I wasn't quick enough to catch a Holly '07, so I hope I can manage it this time...