TJ09

2010-12-18 - Christmas Event Info

Baww at no second wind, but I'm glad everything's been cleared up. Last year was RAEGDRAMA with the 21-28 thing.

Sweet, new Holiday dragons? I have the Yulebucks and Angelwings (I still need the Holly ones). Can't wait tongue.gif

Personally, I still plan to breed my past Holidays on the first day possible, so that those catching up on them can hatch their eggs and have room for new ones by the 25th, and I suspect a lot of others will as well.

What better way for new people, or those who previously missed out on them all, to meet Christmas, than with 3 Yulebuck/Snow Angel hatchies and a fogged egg of one of these, and to also catch their quota of 2 lovely new event dragons, thereby having a scroll packed full of holiday awesomeness to last for all the years to come?

Rather than having to pick and choose, and miss out on something then unavailable for a whole year...

Agreed

Yes!!! excited!!

are the gingerbread drags for sure?

Considering I'm not sure they're completely finished and they're still public, I wouldn't put all your eggs in that basket. ;3

alot.png

I'm excited to see this year's Christmas dragons. Holiday's are always nice because I've almost never gotten to see what's coming out before hand and the surprise is nice. ^^

Awesome! Especially excited for the holiday breeding and the new Christmas dragons.

WOOHOOO!! Can't wait! :D

Edited by Ninetails

Yes! Can't wait to see what the Christmas '10 dragons will look like! It's my first Christmas on DC, too! I hope the snow angels and yulebucks will be as easy to catch as the pumpkins were! -shakes with excitement-

Whoo hoo! Just realized, my scroll will be totally NOT LOCKED!! When the christmas goodies start arriving!!

Yay, but drat. It was so nice to be able to breed my '09 valentine dragon at the beginning of that event, and keep one egg, pushing it with incubate and ERs, then be able to breed third gen eggs at the end of the event, thereby spreading the love twice.

Ohh awesomes, now I have good reasons not to pick up moar eggs before the 21st... If I do now, Ill be tempted to keep at it.. and I dont want to be locked up for the eggies.

Thanks for the dates TJ

Sooo.. is the limit for these and all past holiday still two? If I breed my past ones, will the eggs be auto-abandoned?

I currently don't have any christmas dragons, and I really want a Yule Buck. Thanks for the update, I will not get egglocked again now. My last batch of eggs till after New Year's.

Sooo.. is the limit for these and all past holiday still two? If I breed my past ones, will the eggs be auto-abandoned?

Yes, the limit is still two, unless something changes.

Woo hoo! Can't wait to see what the '10 dragons will be. Now to just resist the temptation to stalk to AP and accidently end up scroll locked before then.

Woo hoo!  Can't wait to see what the '10 dragons will be.  Now to just resist the temptation to stalk to AP and accidently end up scroll locked before then.

I am at the point of just making sure my eggs are in nurseries, and then I stay off the site. Lol, keeps me out of the AP.

New holiday eggs that are bred during this time and that and reach adulthood before Dec. 28 will not be able to breed at all until after Dec. 28.

So, we wont be able to breed another generation if we manage to fully grow a baby holiday before the time is up.

lamesauce. i was hoping for a high holly output this season. looks like Teej is deadset on keeping all the holidays relatively rare.