TJ09

2010-12-18 - Christmas Event Info

Let's put an end once and for all to speculation about what will be happening over the next week(s):

Event Eggs

A new event dragon will become available starting around midnight December 25. Egg drops will continue for three days until midnight December 28 (Defined as the second after December 27 23:59:59 EST).

Breeding

2007–2009 holiday dragons will be able to breed more holiday eggs for seven days from December 21–28 (Starting and ending at midnight, see the definition above). New holiday eggs that are bred during this time and that and reach adulthood before Dec. 28 will not be able to breed at all until after Dec. 28.

Moar events

Future information forthcoming. Stay tuned for surprises.

Limits

Remember that the 2-per-breed total is still in effect for all Christmas holiday dragons. If you are already at this limit, then any new eggs will be autoabandoned after 30 minutes.

And now that all that lovely ambiguity is gone (hopefully), time to get excited.

Thank you for the clarification! But D: about the not having a second wind of breeding.

wheee, christmas stoof

=D Can't wait for Xmas!

Been dying to breed my Snow babies <3

Edited by Seraphinu

Moar events = TELEPORT?! biggrin.gif A guy can dream...

Awesome, thanks for clearing up the ambiguity!

Interesting that dragons bred in this cycle won't be able to breed even if they grow up, though. Alas, slightly less Christmas cheer.

Will the 2010 holiday eggs be limited to two per scroll? Or would that be telling?

Moar events = TELEPORT?! biggrin.gif A guy can dream...

You can wish, but I have it on good authority that that is very unlikely to happen.

Thanks for the information TJ, is good to know when are we going to be able to breed the Christmas dragons smile.gif

Hugs!!! Have amazing holidays!!

You can wish, but I have it on good authority that that is very unlikely to happen.

Oh bah. >_> well...eh...MIRACLES HAPPEN! 8^D

But either way this topic makes me uber anxious.

OMG! I love knowing the gist of what will happen ahead of time. I can't wait until I can breed my Snow Angel.