TJ09

2010-12-18 - Christmas Event Info

I am looking forward to being able to breed Yulebucks and Angels twice!

From what i understand, this wont be happening, so dont get your hopes up too high D:

YES!!!! Thank You TJ I have been waiting for Christmas all year just because of this! I am very excited to breed my Yule's and Snow's this year!!! smile.gif

Dumping all to the AP as kind of a Christmas present to the new players smile.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!!!!! smile.gif

Thanks a lot for the update TJ its so good to know when the breeding starts xd.png the only old christmas dragon im missing is the Holly so i hope the get it this year xd.png

Yay! I'm so excited for the new event egg and the breedings. Thanks for the update TJ. I was wondering when this was going to happen.

Now I'm more calm knowing that the new Dragons will be available until the night of the 27th ^w^

Thanks for the information!~

Oh gods, THANK YOU TJ for making this announcement. Now I can plan what I'm doing.

If Teleport comes in before then, all will be epic. . . I just hope that I will be able to breed some '09s and '08s for my friends, and not have to worry about the site tossing them off my scroll.

@_@ Oh how I will pine for you, Teleport. You are the gift that will make this holiday more epic than most. And with JT's through explanation that there will only be one Generation of X-mass babies bred this year no matter what we do, I am willing to not breed on the first day to wait for you to be up and running and ready.

And if Teleport doesn't come in time. . . I hope the abandon code trick still work. x_x;;

GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU CRAZY PEOPLE TRYING TO GET HOLLIES AND OTHER PAST X-MASS DRAGONS!

And good luck to everyone trying to get the new dragons too. :3

And, as always. . . .

THANK YOU TJ, AND THANK YOU SPRITERS, PROGRAMERS, AND ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED WITH MAKING THIS SITE A SHINEY HAPPY WORLD TO PLAY IN!

I nominate Happy Dragon as my speach writer... Your words fit my thoughts perfectly... even though I know we most likely won't get teleport just yet, I'm excited and want to say thank you to TJ and the DC gang (and my speach writer). LOL hugs... biggrin.gif

This will be my second and best DC Christmas because someone promised me a holly. I was spazzing for about ten minutes. Lol xd.png

This will be my second and best DC Christmas because someone promised me a holly. I was spazzing for about ten minutes. Lol xd.png

Lucky!! Thankfully after the 22nd I will be home this year, so I will have more time to stalk the AP for a Holly that I've had the past 2 years, but we do have company coming over on Christmas Day and I will be missing the first couple days of breeding, which I imagine is when most will breed. I sure hope the hotel has fast wi-fi! xd.png

Thank You for the announcement!!! Can't wait!

Awesome! First Christmas on DC, first year of parents annoyed at me for being on computer tongue.gif Thanks for the post as I was really starting to wonder when I should think of having my scroll unlocked ^^ Now, need to decide what to drop the ...the Cb fall or a CB red dry.gif

Anyway, thank you TJ & spriters!

Edited by Cheetager

Dangit, lucky. Hope the transfer goes well for you. Be sure to breed the bugger next year, huh?

Once again, TJ is a saint!!! We need to start a religion based off him or something xd.pngD.

HOPEFULLY my dragons don't die again this year, and hopefully I can ninja fireball's holly away (sorry man, but its dragon eat dragon, and I NEED A HOLLY!!!!)

I know I'm gonna be lurking the Abandoned page PRAYING for a Holly to pop up long enough for me to catch it, but I'm doubting it. Aside from that, I'm hoping to catch 1 or 2 of the new holidays, and breed my holiday draggies too.

HOPEFULLY my dragons don't die again this year, and hopefully I can ninja fireball's holly away (sorry man, but its dragon eat dragon, and I NEED A HOLLY!!!!)

Darn! Why'd I have to say somethig?!!! xd.png

I´m hoping my dragons will be very fertile.

I´d be really sad if any of them said "No sorry not intrested!"

Darn! Why'd I have to say somethig?!!! xd.png

Don't worry, I have horrible click-reflexes and a slow modem. Your chances are better than mine!!!! BUT I SHALL GET A HOLLY THIS YEAR, EVEN IF ITS INBRED!!!

./_Z_ kicks into the outer reaches of saturn for using caps

lol, i got two nights off from work just so i can sit at home holly hunting during the first eight hours.. and again on the second night, in case i'm unlucky XD

How many eggs are allowed to one scroll?

2 since last year?

Hope they will be so easy available as last year, have on the holidays not enough time to beset the cave.

Merry xmas to all!

How many eggs are allowed to one scroll?

2 since last year?

Hope they will be so easy available as last year, have on the holidays not enough time to beset the cave.

Merry xmas to all!

usually a two limit for any holiday release (2 per scroll not 2 per year) except the halloween releases