TJ09

2010-12-18 - Christmas Event Info

Ooooh Thank you so much for the clarification on dates. My First Christmas here and I think it's going to be awesome! :-D

.. Now I just have to figure how to nudge my babies out of the nest, gotta unlock, gotta unlock mutters to self... how did this sneek up on me?

Thanks for the update I appreachiate that

I am a bit dissapointed that the Offsprings wont be able to breed this season - because this means: Less Hollys. Thats a pity.

Ah, once you have the DC Christmas announcement, the holidays have truly begun. xd.png

Looking forward to it all- nothing like the gifting and mad egg scramble.

Alright!!

I'm all prepared for the new eggs. I've incubated my current batch so that they'll be fully grown before Christmas and I'll be completely unlocked! biggrin.gif Yay for me and my necessity-to-be-constantly-locked syndrome! xd.png

I wonder what the new holidays will look like. smile.gif I can hardly wait.

Lets see... christmas dragons - check. Preparing to breed them - check. Ready to attempt to pick up a holly - check. Ready for the event egg - check.... ok, good to go =D

I appreciate the clarification of what midnight means to you! I think a little speculation is fun, but hearts have been broken in the past and it's nice to know for sure what the times are going to be.

Thanks a lot TJ. Now the anticipation will be completely unbearable.

user posted image

Can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait....

tongue.gif

Thanks a lot TJ. Now the anticipation will be completely unbearable.

user posted image

Can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait....

tongue.gif

Ahaha, not too long. It's good to know!

Thank you so much for the in-depth definition of when the event ends! That should take care of many questions!!

Yay! More holiday draggies!!

SWEET and also NUTS I going to be missing those drops due to vaction I going to need a catch to help me grab those eggies since I got free spots in my scroll <3