TJ09

2010-12-13 - Yay Updates

Shaweet! I've renamed all my dragons with CB, B, and IB. This is so cool! I never realized I had so many CB's

I'm curious to see how many names have been changed since the option was implemented. I'm sure quite a few of them were. biggrin.gif

I'm curious to see how many names have been changed since the option was implemented. I'm sure quite a few of them were. biggrin.gif

Ooohhh that'd be interesting to know!

I'm so excited because we have renaming. Now I don't have to worry about completely messing up the name and not being able to change it.

YAY UPDATES! Been re-naming all my newbie mistakes (to MysticTiger: I've renamed at least 5 so far 2 gender mistakes and 3 spelling mistakes) and having fun seeing what names all the bit vampire eggs ended up with. biggrin.gif

Also I love you're avatar changes TJ! The Santa hat is always a classic and the bow was really nice in it's simplicity but the tree is just awesome! Does it change automatically or are you trying to figure out which one to use? They're all great! Good luck!

Happy Holidays!

ive figured out which of my dragons were inbred and renamed with 'Plague' in their name so i know not to breed them ever/anymore >.>

Renameing is awesome =)

Also I love you're avatar changes TJ! The Santa hat is always a classic and the bow was really nice in it's simplicity but the tree is just awesome! Does it change automatically or are you trying to figure out which one to use? They're all great! Good luck!

It changes automatically. Refresh the page a few times and you can watch it. wink.gif

It changes automatically. Refresh the page a few times and you can watch it. wink.gif

Awesome! biggrin.gif

renamed a few more and am having fun with the page viewing! Thanks so much again

Now I can say that I renamed all of my dragons except maybe... 5? xd.png

I think will be more used than what everybody thought...

although some of the names I wanted to write are being used, I'll be alert, maybe their owners will change their names or release them laugh.gif

No, I don't really think this will happen, but I can dream, right?

Wyh should they not? TJ made ist so they will. Or are you refering to some you froze before the chance?

ive figured out which of my dragons were inbred and renamed with 'Plague' in their name so i know not to breed them ever/anymore >.>

Renameing is awesome =)

That Plague idea is great! I think I'm going to use it.

Wyh should they not? TJ made ist so they will. Or are you refering to some you froze before the chance?

There's a bug where the frozen S1 hatchling will remain ungendered, but still get a S2 sprite.

Unless this has been fixed already, of course.

Hum... The scroll pages messes up with my scroll banner at my sig... I think it would be cool if DC already had a scroll banner (not a incubator) that showed you the same info that the GK banner shows.

There's a bug where the frozen S1 hatchling will remain ungendered, but still get a S2 sprite.

Nope. Not fixed yet. I have one with that problem that I froze the morning after TJ posted the announcement in the first post of the thread.

I just hope the dragons I froze at stage one stay that way.

I was just thinking the same thing.

Hum... The scroll pages messes up with my scroll banner at my sig... I think it would be cool if DC already had a scroll banner (not a incubator) that showed you the same info that the GK banner shows.

Use the EATW banner.. it does not have the coding problem that the gk site seems to have.

Thanks T.J. I can now rename my first dragons and start naming the rest.

Mine is fixed now. Don't know if it is because of the PM I sent earlier or if TJ has fixed all of them though. Either way, thanks TJ for fixing it. smile.gif