TJ09

2010-12-13 - Yay Updates

I'm confused. How do I change the page settings?

On your main page, click on Account Settings.

Scroll down toward the bottom of the page, and you can change the number seen per page.

If you want to make the change, make sure to enter your password before you click save.

Possibly another sneaky update (or I'm just blind) but some of the dragons in my rainbow sort have been rearranged.

They look better now. biggrin.gif

Thank you SO much!! I've renamed some pretty glaring spelling errors and really like the new breeding pages.

I already renamed two of mine, and am very happy <3

I decided to give the surname Stray to my (most) of my dragons with messy lineages that I don't plan to use for breeding projects.

Love it Thank you TJ!!! Big hugs... and hopes that teleport follows real soon.

I've already renamed a few of my dragons, and filled in "Dorkface" where I forgot it. smile.gif I really love the renaming option, and I plan to go through all of my dragons, find which ones are inbred, and tack on an "IB" or some other identifying tag so I don't breed them accidentally. biggrin.gif Really finding this useful. I have yet to check vampire lineages, but I bet they're cool. wink.gif

I also hope fertility or teleport is put in to effect before or shortly following Christmas. If not those, then the higher allowance of caught eggs would be a very nice gift. But then again, what we have already is really awesome; so take your time TJ, don't stress about all these other new fun things over the holidays. smile.gif I for one, will be eagerly waiting for them whenever you decide to release them.

I also hope fertility or teleport is put in to effect before or shortly following Christmas. If not those, then the higher allowance of caught eggs would be a very nice gift. But then again, what we have already is really awesome; so take your time TJ, don't stress about all these other new fun things over the holidays. smile.gif I for one, will be eagerly waiting for them whenever you decide to release them.

Agreed.

And popped in to say that renaming=awesome potential. Not only allow correcting mistakes, but I have a project started that will be making full use of this indeed. Lets pre-named dragons be re-named to enter lineages. I like. ninja.gif

This. I really want to gift one of my eggs this Christmas, with no chance of it being intercepted by someone else, so Teleport will really be useful. But, I'm grateful for all the new updates, and I know that TJ's really busy now. So, I'm not complaining.

Renamed three!!! Now I need to find the fourth, I forget where I put him!! D:

I love the scroll pages, working desperately to put them in a specific order <3

(Note: Poor _Z_, has to run around scolding us all the time D:)

Back on my own computer after a week, and it's good to see some of the changes in place. Thank you, TJ, and all the testers, too! I've done some Name tweaks, may do a couple more, and currently have my page size set to 100 per page. biggrin.gif

Cookies, fresh and still warm from the oven, are piled on a plate for TJ and all the testers to share. wink.gif

(Now, do we have a time line for the new limits or Teleport?)

What I like best is the new breeding page

I thought that was a fabulous touch, having pics of both dragons bred together up top.

(Also reminds one of where one was, when the pages are loading veeeerrrrry slowly, lol, and one wanders off elsewhere while waiting.)

Now, if only we could access lineages from the breeding pages...

I still haven't started on the renaming; there's so much of it to do, lol, and RL is kinds sucky right now.

But I'm so grateful for the ability and knowledge that I can.

That, and now I've started naming some of my 'Hey, you!' dragons, being now without the worry that I'll be stuck with some permanent error or unsuitable name.

Thanks again TJ!

I hope you have time to enjoy the holiday season, amid all this flurry.

What I like best is the new breeding page

I like that, too. The only thing I would like to see added there is the names of the dragons. That would make it easier for me to record my breeding into my file. I suppose that is too much to ask for, though.

ARG lol... now to think of my own little thing for each of my dragons.. i was going to rename everyone but i can't think of a suffix or prefix for my scroll

Just a little question.. has the bug with the S1 freezing already been fixed? You know.. the sprite gendering without having the gender sign? ^^

Edit.: think I found my answer.. one page back. xd.png

Edited by Belisar

Just a little question.. has the bug with the S1 freezing already been fixed? You know.. the sprite gendering without having the gender sign? ^^

Edit.: think I found my answer.. one page back. xd.png

I believe so. Mine was fixed and I saw others with the same problem saying that theirs was fixed and the thread about it in help was closed.

I've finished adding - IB to all of my inbred dragons (including renaming a few to free up 'fandom' names for non-inbred dragons) so I won't breed them accidentally. Now I have to go through and check for any lineage names I may have missed.

I'm loving the Vampire Lineages and I will be really happy when they're updated to include everything from before April '10.

Now I'm just waiting impatiently patiently for the increased limits. tongue.gif