TJ09

2010-12-13 - Yay Updates

Used the renaming on ALL my dragons and now my scroll looks so much tidier. And I can finally get all those cute S1 hatchlings. Thanks! biggrin.gif

Aaah!! Hidden update! you sneaky guy TJ!!! Now when dragons breed, you see BOTH their sprites on the results page!

Ooh, that's awesome! I can't wait to breed one of my dragons now!

Ah..! The renaming action...! I've long regretted some small spelling errors or left out bits of names I've made, this will help me especially because I have a naming scheme. I've long wanted this feature xd.png

oh no my faux CB vamps!!

i started late so i have no vamps prior to apr 2010.... cries ohmy.gif

--

but yay for renaming!!!!

guess changes aren't all bad rolleyes.gif

Edited by callous

^^ Another question, is there a timeframe when the new limits will arrive?

I guess I wasn't the only one who was hoping for them til Christmas, but Christmas seems pretty close to me now, that's why I am asking ._.

I hope it is not rude of me to ask.

Edited by Aurora-Silver

Thankyou thankyou for re-naming biggrin.gif

I'm pretty much re-naming my whole scroll. It's taking a while xd.png

Yeah, It is really nice, that you see both sprites now after breeding.

Further busy renaming "some" dragons.

I really like this feature, because I have released quite some dragons, because I didn't like their names and now you don't need to do that anymore smile.gif

Hmmm...my little S1 paper hatchling I froze last Thursday looks gendered...but no "gender unknown" listed on the page. O.o I'm assuming this is part and parcel of the issues folks have had with the newly frozen. I just wonder if TJ realizes that its extending to hatchlings frozen a few days before implementation...

http://dragcave.net/view/bnnK

I froze him as S1. He gendered this morning.

S1 freezing doesn't work. Can I have him reverted back to S1, or should I release him?

He doesn't show the gendering message or gender, but I'm guessing he shows up as genderless on your scroll. Don't release him, as this is a known glitch TJ has been made aware of that can hopefully be fixed soon. :3

He doesn't show the gendering message or gender, but I'm guessing he shows up as genderless on your scroll. Don't release him, as this is a known glitch TJ has been made aware of that can hopefully be fixed soon. :3

He has the male sprite, but doesn't show a gender on his page or gender symbol on the scroll.

He has the male sprite, but doesn't show a gender on his page or gender symbol on the scroll.

this is happening everywhere.. dont sweat it. TJ will fix it when he can, and your little hatchie will be back to normal :3

One question: Will TJ update the 'Feature Preview' thread with the timelines for the next set of updates, or will he make a new announcement when the time comes? I'd rather not watch a dead topic if I don't have to...lol

One question: Will TJ update the 'Feature Preview' thread with the timelines for the next set of updates, or will he make a new announcement when the time comes? I'd rather not watch a dead topic if I don't have to...lol

I would hazard a guess that he will make a new news post- , as he did when the updates were implemented. But only he knows- wink.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

Thank you thank you! Love the renaming, makes me so happy to fix some horrible typos I've made. :3 Excited to see the rest of the changes come into play! [:

I love the updates, and played around with them all...renaming came in very handy for a couple of my dragons, and it's such a relief to be able to control how many dragons are on one page, it makes it so much easier for me personally, as I hated having to scroll all the way down such a looooong page! I can't wait for my fav's to show up...when it happens, it happens and I'll be happy! smile.gif Thanks TJ! **squish! **