sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

I don't think time skipping would be that complicated since there is not much going on in the cave right now. I'm also fine if there isn't one, but it would be quicker with it.

If there isn't much going on at Shatterpoint then I don't see why not.

Is there anyone outside besides Irah and Sky or is everyone else in the cave?

Hey booo, what was your plan for Dianora? The Change Avatar?

Also, I might create a Pyralsprite, who could be inserted just after the timeskip. *goes off to read Pyralsprite descriptions*

Yeah, no more sheets are being accepted for a few weeks at least. Well, at least that was said a few weeks ago. But still. You can hang around until spots open.

Yep. You're not the only one rolleyes.gif

Edited by SULDhasno

Who knows. I might make another character at some point. And if you have any plot characters in mind, I would be glad to play them wink.gif

Hey booo, what was your plan for Dianora? The Change Avatar?

Also, I might create a Pyralsprite, who could be inserted just after the timeskip. *goes off to read Pyralsprite descriptions*

Oh right, sorry. Dianora isn't going to show up for quite a while.

Remember when we were discussing what her story should be? Well I change my mind about a Magi raising her. You were right that she should be less powerful at the start, that way the group would have to help her discover and control what she's capable of.

Yeah, no more sheets are being accepted for a few weeks at least. Well, at least that was said a few weeks ago. But still. You can hang around until spots open.

Yep. You're not the only one rolleyes.gif

She's already in the RP but that doesn't mean I'll approve her new character and not yours. When new characters are welcome then you get first dibs, otherwise it wouldn't be fair.

Edited by Booo

As soon as a new character is allowed, I'll probably make an Alamandine Pyralsprite. (Or whichever one is found on mountains, since our characters are on a mountain, right?)

By your plans, I meant mainly about who was going to play her. Do you want to keep her and change her name, or can I have her back? It's important because if I'm going to have her, I'll write an extensive backstory and plot plan for her that may take a month or two for me to compile, so that I have something to base my RP off and if someone asks her about her backstory I won't be floundering. If I'm going to make something like that, though, I need warning.

If you'll have her though, I won't write out anything for her other than what I already have, because I'd assume you want to come up with all that and word it in your own way.

I was planning on playing her but her character and backstory would be a group effort. You seem pretty passionate though. Did you want to do something similar to the Olives raising her?

Should I wait for the the RP to become more active before I post? I don't want to interrupt anything planned, such as a time skip.

I wanted to have the Olives raise her, yes. I had an extensive base plan forming...

Should I write out this backstory? It's either going to be wonderful and extensive or non-existent, and the former will take a couple weeks to compile, edit, add to and tweak.

I will post the backstory here if I do it, and PM myself the link to the post so that I never lose it. I will also out a link to the post within the post. So that anyone who wants to never lose it can do a similar thing.

Thank you for the offer but I think I'd rather keep Dianora (and yes her name will change) but I hope that doesn't deter you from wanting to help. I think we've garnered enough interest from everyone else so hopefully we can still make her backstory wonderful and extensive as you put it. happy.gif Plus you won't have as much work so it's a win-win.

Should I wait for the the RP to become more active before I post? I don't want to interrupt anything planned, such as a time skip.

Go ahead if you want. No time skip unless people actually post.

Edited by Booo

Dear Hatchlings RP community.

I understand that I have been quite inactive for the past few days during my time spent bedlocked and loopy on all sorts of medication.

For the last week and a half I've been struggling with a fever the likes of which I've not experienced since my early childhood.

I've missed all of you, but despite having access to the internet, I just couldn't figure out what to post and how to post it.

I was in a severely negative state of mind and feared that it would ultimately leak out and cause problems.

This is something that I have experienced before, and it is a mistake I am not willing to make again.

However, I am relieved to finally be feeling healthy and am returning to business as usual tomorrow.

I might be somewhat preoccupied due to having to take a sick leave and needing to work off what I had stocked up from the last week.

However I will make time to be active on here.

I am sorry to see that the RP has gotten so slow.

I am looking forward to helping fix that. For now, I fully support the Timeskip idea.

I will post for Torque's arrival at Shatterpoint Peak, after which I hope we can get on with it.

Nighttime tends to be more interesting anyway. smile.gif

Yours truly: Your friendly forum Brotato.

Edited by Brotato

no more sheets are being accepted for a few weeks at least. Well, at least that was said a few weeks ago. But still. You can hang around until spots open.

Also, dragons like the Avatars are hard to get accepted. I tried an Avatar of Destruction once, and I was told no. The only reason a GoN was accepted was for a plot.

I understand that I have been quite inactive for the past few days during my time spent bedlocked and loopy on all sorts of medication.

For the last week and a half I've been struggling with a fever the likes of which I've not experienced since my early childhood.

I've missed all of you, but despite having access to the internet, I just couldn't figure out what to post and how to post it.

I was in a severely negative state of mind and feared that it would ultimately leak out and cause problems.

This is something that I have experienced before, and it is a mistake I am not willing to make again.

However, I am relieved to finally be feeling healthy and am returning to business as usual tomorrow.

I might be somewhat preoccupied due to having to take a sick leave and needing to work off what I had stocked up from the last week.

I am looking forward to helping fix that. For now, I fully support the Timeskip idea.

I will post for Torque's arrival at Shatterpoint Peak, after which I hope we can get on with it.

That sounds tough. I'm glad you feel better!

This time of year, late February to early March, is always really busy. That's probably why the RP has slowed down so much... I know that the reason I didn't post for a while is because of all of my work. But I think it'll pass.

My last post was Rimaline talking to Enzy. I guess we can work in the timeskip after Enzy comes inside?

Edited by Lily14130

I'm also glad you feel better! I don't mind the RP being slow for a few days, and it's already going back to a better pace. smile.gif

I was wondering if I should wait until the RP was more active before I post, but there are more posts now.

That sounds tough. I'm glad you feel better!

This time of year, late February to early March, is always really busy. That's probably why the RP has slowed down so much... I know that the reason I didn't post for a while is because of all of my work. But I think it'll pass.

My last post was Rimaline talking to Enzy. I guess we can work in the timeskip after Enzy comes inside?

Wat?

This is what I get for getting sick!

Quinn is riding Artemis and Rimaline is a White.

Good to hear! Take all the time you need.

Edited by Booo

Glad you feel better!

How bout we just forget about Torque, Artemis, and Galletian for now and RP our other chars for a few more days? Then we can do a time skip once Dream is back.

How bout we just forget about Torque, Artemis, and Galletian for now and RP our other chars for a few more days? Then we can do a time skip once Dream is back.

There's no need for that. We could just have them safely return. You already set Artemis on the move, right?

But, I'm okay with skipping them to the peak too.

Well I already explained that it would take roughly a day to get there so it would probably sound weird if they already showed up.

But Torque already did, and we did a timeskippy thing for Torque anyway.