sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

You can restart or continue whenever you want. biggrin.gif Another Perk to this RP is we don't care how long you've been gone, as long as you remember your character!!

I'll be offline for a while, do with my characters as you like, something amazing has happened and it'll be keeping me away and on/off at irregular times.

Edited by Chasilin

Username: dragonwestie64

Name: Purplewing

Type/Breed: nebula (purple)

Power: Can make purple star that hurt his enemy

Personality: He is shy and silly

Appearance: He looks like the average purple nebula but marking on his wing are shaped like stars

Age/Stage: 40 years old

History: He was abandon by his parents when he didn't become a gold dragon.

Extra: none

Edited by dragonwestie64

Hi dagonwestie! I'll be your approver today.

Firstly I wanted to address the age. At 1 year they don't have wings yet. They're brand new. We have a chart in the opening post on this thread if you wish to reconsider (I only mention because you said he had wings).

Secondly can you remove everything between < and > please? It would make it easier to read.

Remember punctuation and spelling, we're semi-lit.

That's all, fix the application and we'll take another look.

happy.gif

OK, great! Your accepted. I hope you have fun here!

Welcome dragon westie!

Anyway, I have decided to make a dragon of my own...

Username: rain

Name: Jax

Type/Breed: Swallowtail

Power: Not really a power, he is simply very good at fighting, and has good speed and agility. But when it comes to hunting or healing, he is very clumsy.

Personality: He doesn't like approaching people, and prefers to be alone, but is fine with others . If he doesn't know you, and you seem like even just the slightest threat, he will attack you. If you seem okay, he will leave you alone, and might approach you. (Might!) He likes sneaking around at night.

Appearance: He actually dyed himself black. He prefers traveling at night, and doesn't want to get caught, so he dyed himself black with a special plant. He has to renew his dye every once in a while.

Age/Stage: Adult, about 150 years of age.

History: He used to live among other Swallowtails, until he decided to leave them. The one dragon he loved(Although he had not asked her to be his mate yet) died with a fight against another dragon.

Extra: Nooope

Edited by rainface

I know your the creator and all but I'm compelled to tell you, I'm fairly sure we set the rule that there can be no 'unknown age'. I think it's in one of the OPs.

Really? Lame. I apologize, I have been very blank-minded today, and for the past couple of weeks actually. I will change it. Thank you for pointing that out, Dusset.

Edit: Okay, I guess 150 years will do.

Edited by rainface

Looks like most chars are either sleeping or not looking like there wanting to head anywhere, time skip till morning?

Once Kadaen and Scuta is inside their cave, sure.

Updating the OP... Completed.

All previous striked off people have been deleted, along with their character forms.

PS. dragonwestie64 hasn't been added yet, since he hasn't started RPing yet.

Edited by sharlykng

Hey Sharles. If you catch this post Scuta's a vamp now.

errr well...I haven't been on in...awhile and I was curious, am I able to rejoin, and recieve a filler of what happened?

You can rejoin whenever, however (I.e. new or old char)! But filler? Might wanna ask others, not me. Mind is full of physics.

Well ima use my old chars By the way I will be on and off every other weekend most of the time, this weekend I will hopefully be on

Username:Penguin_adu6oo

Name:Jorack

Type/Breed:Stone

Power:Nothing yet

Personality:Can be very cocky but can also be very polite at times...rarely

Appearance:Not very different from your average stone dragon except some moss, and small crystals due to being inactive for a year tongue.gif

Age/Stage:Around 15 years of age

History:His old story was in depth...Time for a nutshell! He was in a sort of dragon prison when he escaped to the outside world, but with a certain someone along with him...

Extra:Enjoys stacking pebbles, enemy to Zegonor

Username:Penguin_adu6oo

Name:Zegonor

Type/Breed:Zombie

Power:Is able to regrow rotten flesh and repair wounds to an extent

Personality:A bloodthirsty, power hungry, tyrant, absolutely despises Jorack and anyone with him

Appearance:Has multiple burn spots from previous fight, sharp claws of bone, and a club tail

Age/Stage:48

History: More nutshells.....He was an albino, but being the runt his mother mainly ignored his existence, she even went far enough to kill him but he was brought back as a zombie, after starting numerous fights he was crammed with Jorack but with a catch...

Extra:Zegonor and Jorack have a soulbond, basically if Zegonor clubs Jorack, Zegonor will feel it, same way around but Zegonor has ways to cheat this

Edited by penguin_adu6oo

Most likely when Sharlykng does another update.

I can't tell if Dusset ment I can rejoin or if I need an approval but until then, is there anyone who can give me a fill?

If your the same person I think you are a lot has happened lol. Too much to really say, I'd suggest a reenter like if your brand new.

As for being approved, your approved, welcome back.

Also Dusset? How are the logs set up? I can't make my next post with out knowing them fully. I'v always pictured them in a circle.