sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

It can't hurt to have posts, it'd just be between us two anyways, and we haven't skipped in time yet. So whoa whoa yourself. tongue.gif

x3.

I can just imagine Crisie like, in an interogation room with Scuta's cousin all like "Where is he?".

I'm fine with these (though I don't think I have much say in it), but I'll have to warn you, Dragon, if you want to make a plot pertaining to your character, you better make sure you're here the whole time it takes for the plot to run. I've lost count of how many plots you've conjured, only for it to stop abruptly and making everyone confused. I do go check on the RP once in a while.

/not very happy about this sad.gif

@Rainface, a primary RPer from not that long ago, ^Dragon, has returned. And if we don't get some more traffic, we're gonna do a MAJOR timeskip into the future kind of like a reboot.

Edited by Dusset

Username: Dragongirl10188.

Name: Deslon.

Type/Breed: Black Marrow.

Power: It can 'control' shadows. Basically, he uses his parts of his body to do it. Such as, turning his claws into a fist would tighten the shadows and twitching his tails, the shadows would follow it. To give full power it has to be a full moon, he can just hardly knock a dragon unconscious for under an hour. Without enough of the moon's rays he cant bend at all.

Personality: Deslon is a greedy dragon who often gets what he wants. He is powerful, and smart, but not much of a runner. He is sleak and nice to the dragons he wants and is a mean dragon to who he wants. He is always trying to get his claws on powerful dragons. He can suck their powers out x3.

Appearance: Basically a black marrow, nothing fancy.

Age/Stage: Adult.

History: Unknown. Rumors are he was born out of the shadows.

Extra: He'll always be trying to catch Crisie, and everyone with a rare quality 83.

-When I say Scuta's cousin, Crisie, I'm making a list Duss x3. Not saying that. Deleted it as she wasn't rare.

Edited by DragonGirl10188

I feel like my evil dragon and him would get along just fine, although I feel like a Shadow walker would be better for him, but assuming he is evil, bone marrows look much eviler than shadow walkers

Firstly before I do this, since when were Scuta and Crisis cousins? They're not related at all! That would be sick.

And Callaina is still not a GoN.

Ok, so your power? Needs to be explained. It was vague. And being able to easily knock out a dragon at any time needs to be to toned down.

Other than that it looks good. Fix the power.

So we got a shadow bender that locks others up..... how fast does that work?

Sucking powers up? How so and how fast and how close does he need to be?

Dusset got the rest I think.

But I do have to agree, if there a bit of a couple then the cousin thing won't work here.

I never said they were cousins, not at all.

Oh, sorry x3.

Changing right now.

Duss, are you being mean 'caz I left?

Accepted.

I'd say welcome aboard but your already here tongue.gif .

Well school's out for me, so if there's anything that my character is involved in, I can now post semi-often

Still got about 6-7 days left of school, and 2 more finals. But I'll try to post when possible.

Say dragongirl,perhaps my evil char (Zegonor, a S2 zombie) could meet up with Deslon? Currently I'm using lazy writting and having him asleep in a cave

Alright, sounds good to me,oh and I will more than likely call him delson every so often (I kept reading it as delson) so tell me if I do

Yeah, it's fine. 83.

Edited my post, and Deslon tripped over your character.

I think I'm just going to drop out of this. Apparently people cant tell me if I'm needed or not.

If you join a RP you should be checking to see if your needed. We should not need to tell you every time.

I'm not even going to argue with you right now as I don't feel like it, Nor will you ever change the way you think.

Acutly its normal RP protocol of checking your self if you signed up.