sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Username: ViviannWinter

Name: Smoldaria Sund

Type/Breed: Ember Dragon

Power: Fire breather. Make and control fire easily and enjoys doing so.

Personality: She is very sly cunning and cut throat. Instead of being defensive like most females of her species she is very aggressive and willing to protect herself and anyone she deems worth enough of her protection. She is very intimidating to most but those that can put her in her place she will respect and take orders form.

Appearance: She is the color of wet ash and mud with highlights of burning magma through her chest, face, wings, legs and tail. She is elegant and charming with glowing orange amber eyes that almost hypnotize. Her stature is very formal and she is very smart. She also has a secret little hobby of collecting forest animals fattening them up then slowly cooking them while their alive just to hear and watch them scream.

Age/Stage: Adult

History: When she hatched from her egg she was in a cave in a volcano and instead of a mother and or father around she was alone and had to fend for herself and took quickly to making her own way and not second guessing right or wrong.

Extra: (weakness is water and dirt, dirt can put out fires easily. If water gets on her she can't ignite until she is dry which take minutes but is hindering)

Edited by ViviannWinter

Name: Smoldaria Sundar

Species: Ember Dragon

Power: Fire breather. Make and control fire easily and enjoys doing so. (weakness is water and dirt, dirt can put out fires easily. If water gets on her she can't ignite until she is dry which take minutes but is hindering)

Job: Evil Crushers minion

Personality: She is very sly cunning and cut throat. Instead of being defensive like most females of her species she is very aggressive and willing to protect herself and anyone she deems worth enough of her protection. She is very intimidating to most but those that can put her in her place she will respect and take orders form.

Appearance: She is the color of wet ash and mud with highlights of burning magma through her chest, face, wings, legs and tail. She is elegant and charming with glowing orange amber eyes that almost hypnotize. Her stature is very formal and she is very smart. She also has a secret little hobby of collecting forest animals fattening them up then slowly cooking them while their alive just to hear and watch them scream.

((i like playing the bad guys its the good people that are hard to do. lol j/k but i do like being evil more so))

Cancel the job; we're not using it.

biggrin.gif Where's the history?

I suggest using this form instead smile.gif

Username: <your forum name>
Name: <character name>
Type/Breed:  <what kind of DC dragon?>
Power: <what superpower it wields>
Personality: <what is it like?>
Appearance: <how does it look like from the average breed?>
Age/Stage: <refer below the forms :3 >
History: <how did it come about?>
Extra: <anything else you might want us to know :D >

I think, other than that, it seems alright ^~^

Lol she can be his minion. But you'll need to be active. Or at the very least try not to keep him in limbo. He won't wait for hours RP time for a response. Plus he currently is the main plot to kill or to change..... we got both ends running there lol.

All in all sure though.

((Note, today I'm off to a friends. May not be on much today but I will be on till I go and maybe a few times once I'm over there.))

Um.... I could have him enter the forest again. Um..... that's all thats coming to mind right now.

You might know picknick10; he should be around the forums somewhere biggrin.gif

PS. Sweeping the thread later. xd.png I'm going to just delete the inactive players already.

Sweeping... DONE!

ohmy.gif Lots of players MIA... Should I PM them? Or just leave them alone? xd.png I'll cancel the ones saying they'll drop out.

Yeah I know picknick10! We were good friends! Great friends, at that! Anyway, yeah go ahead and pm the MIA people. If they don't reply within a week, just delete them.

-noms on human- Thank *chew* Dusset!! -tears off a limb and hands to Dusset- Here ya go! Sharing is caring , even if it's human chunks! ^.^

And this is why Nick spends his time hiding as a mouse.... andddddd

RAINFACE OMG *sqwee!!!* now I must rejoin the RP where is everyone?

Remember Oracle? That cave. Except Balthan renovated it.

Hey Rainface, as someone who filled in accepting forms while you and nick were off, could you change the OP to the new form? I feel a lot of people leave because we tell them to resubmit. Thanks! wink.gif

-Is why Nick spends his time hiding as a mouse- I feel special!!! *u*

And this is why Nick spends his time hiding as a mouse.... andddddd

RAINFACE OMG *sqwee!!!* now I must rejoin the RP where is everyone?

I know! I was like that too when I came back haha! I still don't know very well what is happening..... But the humans aren't a problem right now, thats what I know...

(Reply to Dusset)

Hey Rainface, as someone who filled in accepting forms while you and nick were off, could you change the OP to the new form? I feel a lot of people leave because we tell them to resubmit. Thanks!

Sure! I will do that.

Edited by rainface

((Bringing Fenix back, though I am editing the form for him a bit))

(Old)

Name: Fenix

Type: Gaurdian

Power: Can make weak barriers

Job: warrior

Personality: Quiet, far off, not easily agitated

Appearance: Looks like a typical Gaurdian Dragon Except Has red where grey usually is

(New)

Name: Fenix

Type: Gaurdian

Power: Can make weak barriers

Personality: Quiet, far off, not easily agitated

Appearance: Looks like a typical Gaurdian Dragon except he has red where grey usually is. Has a pack that slings over his back and can somewhat be a saddle.

History: After his last appearance at the cave, Fenix met a group of humans who was hunting and ended up hunting for them and gathering supplies for them in return for giving him someplace to stay and keep him safe from hunters. He was out hunting one day and when he returned, the small town he had come to love was deserted. Deciding there was nothing left there for him, he moved on and has stumbled upon the area where the cave is.

Other: His pack currently has some herbs and a few other things that he decided to carry around. (The other things are just small simple household objects that he learned could be useful should he meet a human and they needed help)

Scrolling through unapproved RPs (seeing if there were diamonds in the rough) I pop into the "Hunger Games". And who do I see made it? Dragongirl10188. So at least we know she isn't dead. tongue.gif Seeing as several plots failed due to her absence, I thought this was hilarious.

Hey don't cross me out... I am active when I can be.

Username: polos1993

Name: Kadaen

Type/Breed: Vampire

Power: He can surpress his blood thrustyness

Personality: Kind, protective. He never back down when he is defending one or something that is dear to him.

Appearance: He looks the same as a normal vamp, but he has white eyes.

Age/Stage: Fully grown.

History: He was a gaurdain dragon before he was turned. He can't remember the day he was turned or what had happened before. He had lived with some humans, but he did turn his back on them. Unlike most others, Kadaen was the one that saw what the Humans were doing as wrong and so one night he had attacked the humans, and ran away from them. He went traviling since his back was turned on humans.

Extra: Noppers.

Name:Kadaen

Age/Gender: male fully grown

Type: Vampire

Power: Able to control his blood lust.

Edited by polos1993

Couple spelling errors, run through it again, fill out the short form, and we'll see. smile.gif

Okay.

Note I do not have spell check so I'm going on a limb here.

PAHAHAHAHAHAHA I made the 11111th post in the Hatchlings Forum -feeling special-

And just think how long it took us to get there, let's see if we can keep it alive 'till 22222nd?

Who's got two thumbs and made the 3000th post (or was it the 5000th?)?? THIS GUY!

Edited by Dusset

And then 33333 then 44444 ect lol.

Before I forget me and Chasilin have been discussing a plot wound tightly around Evil Crusher. But for it to work 100% and it does involve the good guys we need your thoughts on the part that involves you guys.

Basically after every one is trained the group on 1 battle happens. Evil Crusher is either drained of energy slowly but surely (avoiding more then 5 attackers would be draining) or someone gets a lucky hit on him he goes down. His healer enters and fights the group. He comes 2 as she's going down. As of which her work would start showing its fruits and he will call a truce. So she can be healed. But we need you guys to be ok with that part as all those in the attack are involved.

Callaina goes by no strict moral code as Blanchia does, and doesn't mind if they leave them both to die. So she couldn't heal Ilumnis(?). But I imagine Blanchia will.

Scuta, who in lack of a rival, chose Evil Crusher to be his new one. So no, he won't be Okay, unless the fight goes horribly wrong and there are good lives on the line.

And then the 44444 and if DC lasts that long, we'll make it to 100000 posts. But that will be like 5 years in the future from to now (rp time) xd.png considering how long our days are to accommodate all needed actions during a day.

And the prophecy states: that he(/she) who makes the 100000th post, shall be hailed as the new King(/queen) of Hatchlings! They shall be permitted God-like status and many puppies upon creation of the post. Thy shall be granted a full day of godmodding and power-playing, a battle-cat from He-Man and the ability to change trolls into normal, everyday, nice people.

And for twelve thousand pages from then, shall there be peace on Earth and cookies for all. Thy shall bring peace to the internet and all who inhabit it. So the prophecy states.

Edited by Dusset

lol Scuta, you're a goof and allow me to properly explain the situation LLD mentioned.

Basically Illuminis is staying with Crusher so she can be at the middle ground, when he captured dragon, she can heal them because she's allowed to, and this way they wont return in poor condition like previously.

After being with Crusher for a long while she sees there is a goodness in his heart which he fights, Illuminis has told him his prophecy, that for him to exist as his ownself he must first accept every part of himself, even the good.

right now, illuminis has stopped Crusher from going to attack the 'good guys' while they train, she told him to fight fair this time.

Now, as for what we have planned, during the fight, which I expect will last for a long while despite Crusher being mostly alone since Illuminis wont be hurting anyone, only defending herself if attacked. Slowly but surely Crusher is certain to lose in the face of the sheer overwhelming number of the 'good guys' side. Crusher will either be about to be killed by someone or will collapse, unconcious from loss of energy. At this point Illuminis, who is the 'good life' you mentioned Scuta, will interfere, either taking the blow that is about to be dealt to Crusher or simply forming a living barrier between the 'good guys' and Crusher. She'll plead for his sake and ask to be allowed to heal him as her dying wish because Crusher is so close to death the power it will take to heal him is going to take an enormous toll, and she believes, her life. however, she'll live but will go into a state of suspension, her breathing will seem to stop and her heart will still beat dimly, for all appearances she'd be dead unless you got close enough. When Crusher awakes, fully healed, to find Illuminis beside him unmoving, thinking she's dead, he loses his cool, but he realizes she's alive but just barely. He pleads desperately for them to call a truce to save her, promising never to attack them ever again if only they can save her.

That's where you all come in (and at the part of when she begs to be allowed to heal him) we need you to, of course your dragons will do so reluctantly, allow her to heal him and then permit the truce even if they're uneasy and wary about it. They'll (hopefully) accept to heal Illuminis and grudgingly allow Crusher into the cave for he refuses to be separated from Illuminis. Once inside he'll refuse to let anyone come close to Illuminis apart from the healer, becoming overly protective of her and forcing himself to realize his underlying feelings for her and her kindess she'd shown him from the very beginning despite who he was, what he'd ever done, and how he always acted.

So, yeah, that's the sub plot LLD and I have been working on.

Edited by Chasilin