sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Well thats 2 people I've seen walk out on this RP because they thought they weren't needed *shrugs*

That's because we're what I like to call a training RP. Most people who stumble upon us are newbies to this. Some don't know how to fill out a char sheet, some don't know the past tense writing, and some don't know simple RP etiquette. Those who stop the joining process or drop out for something they could have fixed are those who are newbs. But they learn eventually. We were just a vehicle to do so.

Since the last time I posted I've had finals and forgotten about this. It's more of instead of seeing if I was still interested he went ahead and power played when I had forgotten about this that ticked me off.

Well if I understand what's going on (I don't know what you're talking about really), if you don't post for however long and we need your char to move, those active have permission to move your char around in order to advance the plot, but not to kill off of majorly change the life of said char.

Fenix, you've been on for the last week posting in a few other RP's. Sorry but you have been around. If you wanted to be involved then post. I did not power play your char I got him off my char with no description of how your char was. I'm not about to pester you to post every time I need you too. If you don't have the commitment to check your self when your posting in other RP's I'm not going to bother you as your not interested anyway. If you where you would have checked or asked for a recap at the very least.

Pointless blathering..what is done is done let it be. He needs no reason for dropping out nor do you need to justify why you moved his character. If you're not in the wrong it isn't necessary to explain.

Anywhoodles about this big showdown fight? Mind if we postpone it? Illuminis has had the intention to carry Crusher away from the others for a longwhile. Not only will this give everyone a more realistic time to properly train and the like but it'll help kindle relations and stir new and minor subplots so that there is more to the showdown than some meager vengeance. Seriously...as Crusher is now it wouldn't be worth killing him. There isn't any use in killing a dragon that is not in the wrong and killing/fighitng them for past wrongs is tedious because it's hard to escalate the emotions needed for a full on fight of epic proportions (Nothing less ;P)

If time passes then Crusher has more time to be come good which makes his evil deeds all the more betraying so if he ever commits one (which no doubt he will due to his vampiric needs) all the more better to fight him my dears ^-^

Nothing like a nervous treaty to really get things going~ A frail peace is perfectly broken by the tiniest shift in weight and then the damn breaks and the fun begins, yeah?

Sorry I a probably making no sense because I'm drunk on fatigue and high on happy...bad mix v.v

I understood. And what your saying would probably be best. A little more hype for a little more fun. And this peace thing? That could actually work, Scuta hates evil Crusher with a passion, but he's not at the cave and has little influence.

Oh and heads up, I'll be free all Tuesday, graduation so no school for lower classmen.

This is my last weak of school so I will e posting a lot more often after the weak if others are posting of course.

It would most likely be best, but less exiting and wast of time for our chars that wanted to go agaist him. I was plaining Vadellia betraying everyone and joined up with Evil crusher, but oh well.

Oooooo. A wild idea appears. Uses 'might work'.

Anyways, If Vadelia, Jink, Archer, Deslon and if course Crusher with Ilumnis, group together at the beginning if the fight, it will be more interesting. Hmmm? Hmmmmmm?

Edited by Dusset

And that's six dragons going agest how many?

Two war veterans (Usques), Kadaen, Crusher, Stoneza, Tetra, Blanchia, various other hatchies and maybe Crisie

Agaist 6 + dragons. Great more experinced fighting agest more peoples. This shall be bloody.

I'd be surprised if someone didn't die.

{Is he foreshadowing? Is he bluffing? Which Usque will it be? Find out next time, whenever the fight happens.}

But yeah. A group of experienced and trained fighters leading trainees against a group of just about all adults? It won't be like one of our piddily fights when we can heal in a few posts and get on with our day. It's gonna be a massacre.

I'm soo getting Vadellia to die. Me don't want her around. Tetra and Kadaen are staying though.

I want Crisie to die, but then yeah. I like her. So, Siren might die.

In two days its a full moon (says Deslon), and thats when they'll all attack?

I think I may put Jorack on the verge of death, despite having a backup character in mind, in case one of my current characters dies

Evil Crusher ingadged in that kind of fight with his new ability and cloak..... with Scuta and his brother most likely attacking each other right away, that leaves The Crushers to fight, though Stoneza may help fight. Not sure if he'll be much good though. He'd be good as a tank though.

That large fight though..... the survivers most likely would be badly hurt. They would have scars of it.

Well if Tetra servived though, she wouldn't have scares do to her healing ability.

Well this is going to be an amazing fight, the biggest fight I remember was around when I first joined, it was something like Crusher vs.Jorack,Scuta,Stoneza, and any other

This shall be a battle of epic proportions

Biggest was when I joined, disappeared and joined back in the middle of a war. I think everyone was fighting. Crusher led the attack, and Crisie wound up fighting her brother. Boy, I don't know where he is now. There was a lot of blood and Crisie blanked out for a few days. I think Siren also got given an onyx after the fight... from her lover. Then they... anyways. xd.png. I wonder who-

Yeah, bad idea to get me started talking in real life.

The only issue I see is this, with the sub plot with Crusher and Illuminis heading off stage, the works as Chas already explained it, how would he be convinced to join the bad side of the war? Unless I have his 'evil' side make another break out when he is some how invited (how ever that my look) or something....

Simple, blood lust hits him.

Chas, if you could post more often, that'd be great.

If his self control walls are up, Blood lust won't break through, though if Illuminis has her way.... that would work.

I'll do what I can but allow me to copy-paste something so you are aware of how difficult that'll be for me. I might be extremely sleep deprived but pulling a few all-nighters is an easy task for me who's once stayed awake for 8 full nights and days...

I work at a theme park called Antibes Land! I have 3 jobs there; cleaning rides (8am-6pm every four days for 2-3 days) babysitting a co-workers childred--who only speak italian--(noon until 5pm everyday when school ends) and making pizza's --I'm glad I've cooked with you before or I would have not known how to knead dough x3--(5pm until 1am everyday) Also the occasional job at a bar cleaning glasses and such (On thursdays-saturdays from 6pm-3-4am when I can get off work early and that's rare...it's mostly just pocket money just like my babysitting for the bakery woman)

^a direct copy-paste paragraph sent to my friend...please don't mind the personal touches placed in there...

In any case I'll try my absolute hardest.

Saturday, June 9th is thus far the only confirmed day I have off of work. I'm on from 9am until 7pm my time--Paris, FR Time-- and later again from 11ishpm until whenever the hell I pass out.

Ahhh, I see.

Well in any case that means tbe fight will take place on a Saturday around 1am my time (eastern standard).

This is to account for time difference, prior engagements and various morning services (ik ik, saturday? But there are those services that have saturdays.)

Edited by Dusset