sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Sounds cool. I know Tetra is among the forgiving type.

Vadellia is well Crushers minion that's with the good guys, training with them so she could keep an eye on how strong they are extra.

Scuta and Callaina will all be for letting her die, which I afore mentioned, but will backdown if all others feel differently. They see it as a strategic win, now Crusher can't be healed and can be taken down faster.

Also, you refer to me as my char. Weird.

I didn't mean to X3 I'm running around like 11 different roleplays going in and out of character. I mean to call you Dusset but...like...grawr, oops >.<'' When I typed that up I even called LLD Crusher until I noticed it and changed it but since I was almost done witht he post I never noticed I'd called you Scuta.

Edited by Chasilin

I use to do that all the time. Heck I still call a friend of mine Feyho.

The Hatchlings Prophecy (Short Version):

And the prophecy states: that he(/she) who makes the 100000th post, shall be hailed as the new King(/queen) of Hatchlings! They shall be permitted God-like status and many puppies upon creation of the post. And for twelve thousand pages from then, shall there be peace on the internet and to all who inhabit it. So the prophecy states.

Just wondering... I saw this in Dusset's signature... What is this all about?

Hehe, I made that up on the fly a couple posts up from here, it's kind of a joke saying that if we make it to 100000 posts, the person who makes that post is awesome. ;-D

Edited by Dusset

Hey I got an idea for a sub plot that would return Evil crusher back to where he came from, making hatchlings a bigger space and add some NPCs into it. Since Kadaen has been travling for most of his life, he heard of a lot of things. Like for example a dragon that can make rifts appere and can teleport one or more dragons to another alternent reality {Where Evil crusher came from}. This could happen at any time really, but it depends on when you want this plot to happen.

One, I highly doubt Crusher from his organelle time will want him back. Good Crusher is also the one in that time line that made the portal. So really he would just be sent back to where he is. I don't really see that working though. As once Evil Crusher turns good according to the sub plot he will not want to leave Illuminis either. and Illuminis also has someone she wants to see every now and then (even though that RP has left is seems)

Unfortunately a lot of what qe do hinges on Chasilin (like it did with dragongirl) and we can only do so much.

I know, but it was only a sergestion.

OK guys, this is a semi-lit Rp, step it up some with the spelling please, one or two posts I literally had to guess a few words.

I'm not pointing fingers, I'm just saying put a little more effort in please. It doesn't have to be perfect.

Dusset. Not everyone knows how to spell most words. I do tend to get a lot of spelling errors and such. Most words I spell is my best guess at them. I'm sorry if you can not tell the words I had put down, but I am doing the best that I can.

Hey,

Since I don't know where most of you are and I don't know if English is your first language, I try to let things like that slide; but this was mainly directed at those of us who have learned English since birth, they should know basic spelling. I'm trying to stay true to the Rp's rating. It was a general statement.

:-D Hope we're all good and I didn't rub anyone the wrong way.

Alright, though English is my first language, and I am a horid speller...

Um Dusset? Don't forget people like me who are dixlexlic. Spelling does not come as easily to me as it should. Thankfully spell check helps a lot though. There are others though that don't have spell check to aid them and well they may not be dixlexlic but spelling is not there skill though either.

To help with reading I would suggest not stopping at the missed spelled word but read the context. Normally that can go a long ways to help you know what they met. *Has trouble with my mom doing that. Mis say or spell and suddenly no matter what it makes zero sense to her*

fufufu -tosses hand girlishly- you guys are goofy

Hey, Polos, for your subplot, I don't think it's a bad idea, if you'd come up with it before the sub plot between Crusher and Illuminis I bet it would have been used x3

Yeah, but Illuminis could go with evil crusher. It was just an idea.

If Illuminis went with Crusher back to his time line a whole 'nother branch roleplay would begin because I don't intend on having Illuminis simply disappear an not rp her anymore. Also, she had many attachments to her current timeline...pfft there is also the fact that they are a long way from being ready to elope with one another X3

True. Again it was only an idea.

Okay

Username: Dragonspirit78

Name: Silveaura

Breed: Silver

Power: Telekinesis( can predict the future and read others' thoughts and feelings, as well as sense the aura a creature gives off, which is how she got her name)

Personality: Usually shy, but will attack when confronted

Appearance: Same as other Silvers, but with a thick mist that always surrounds her.

History: Silveaura finally broke through the egg. She climbed out, expecting to see other dragons staring at her for taking so long. But no. Instead she saw broken eggshells everywhere, charred ground, and scorched bones. She slowly dragged herself to the entrance of the cave, disappearing into the jungle so the humans wouldn't capture her, too.

Extras: She is CB because of never knowing her parents/being stolen.

Rainface already approved me in a PM.

Also, it IS okay to control my character a little bit, manipulate them, ect.

Edited by Dragonshadows

Just because I know one of the other approver may bring this up, mind explaining her telekinesis a bit better? Like the extent to what she can do.