sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Waverunner, please put your char sheet here. It can not be accepted if its not in this topic.

HAPPY EASTER Edited by Dusset

Username: Xx-SoRrY-xX

Name: Alice

Type/Breed: Silver

Power: Shape shifter - Cant control power, so changes into animals at random times,last for about 5 minutes or less.

Fire - Breath it and make a fire rings around enemies but will last for about 5 minutes

Personality: hyper, cocky at times, epic, strong, brave.

Appearance: Flame red eyes, little wings. See Here

Age/Stage: Hatchling

History: Rped

Extra: I'm Epic!

Edited by Xx-SoRrY-xX

Power: Shape shifter - Cant control power, so changes at random times.

Fire - Do anything with fire.

Age/Stage: Baby

History: Secret!

Hello Xx-SoRrY-xX! I'll be your approver for today ;P

Your form seems fine, but there are a few questions I have to ask.

With regards to powers: What kind of forms can she shift in? How long is she able to stay in that form? What do you mean 'do anything with fire'? If she is able to manipulate fire at a very strong point, then I'll have to say the power in moot. We cannot have too many people running around with extremely strong powers, which would inevitably cause some god-modding. Besides, as you've stated, she is a baby; logic tells me that babies don't hatch and become very skilled in their powers.

With regards to history: No secrets. Either you put a short one, and state it is to be RPed later, or if you really want to hide it from the others, PM the history portion to rainface, me, Dusset, and LLD. We'll review it and discuss about it before making a decision.

biggrin.gif Sorry for inactivity, was busy in the Dragon Requests section. xd.png Happy -belated- Easter!

Power: Shape shifter - Cant control power, so changes into animals at random times,last for about 5 minutes or less.

Fire - Breath it and make a fire rings around enemies but will last for about 5 minutes

Age/Stage: Hatchling

History: Rped

I suppose this will do. You are accepted. Welcome to the Hatchlings rp! You can start at the roleplaying thread anytime.

Edited by rainface

Owner shoud always choose the Approver and the owner always trumps the approver.

blink.gif That's logic. -sigh- I still don't understand certain parts of it, but, it's out of my hands.

-zips lips before something else comes out-

Heavily edited. I sense heavy sarcasm and unknown crowing at me being put down when I'm just doing my 'job'. If it's not good enough, then I shall wash my slate here. This is the last string that holds me to the RP section.

Edited by sharlykng

Hey, Sharly, is everything alright? -refering to your um 'mini-text'-

Ignore it. I'm feeling very... peckish right now.

Alright, I know how you feel so if you need to vent, I'm always open ^-^

I hope I didn't spark that. blink.gif

To be honest we did kind of up the reqs to join. But we're mining coal I suppose, not diamonds. Even if I would prefer it to be high-quality coal tongue.gif .

Edited by Dusset

So many commas... *shudder*

RUN FROM THE COMMA ATTACK!!

I could make another camma attack if you want me to...

*Pants* Can't... take... anymore... weakness... is... bad... spelling/grammar/punctuation... can't... go on...

But we should get back to OOC, mods and admins take notice when we get too far off topic. mellow.gif

So I have been without internet since my last post sad.gif I know I have probrably been dropped from this rp and for that I am terribly sorry. LLD if you could send me a pm and let me know if i am able to continue or just restart. :/ thank you