sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Username: flip1254

Name: Ryder

Type/Breed: Sunset

Power: Strongest at night. Can breathe the most powerful fire which is tainted blue and is the best flyer. During eclipses her powers become uncontrollable and she can kill with a single swipe or with the least intention of creating a flame.

Personality: She is dark and sullen plauged by her history but fights for justice.

Appearance: Her eyes are as blue as the atlantic ocean and her scales illuminate the cave at night

Age/Stage: 31 years (matured hatchling)

History: Ryder was born as an outcast, her eyes brighter than her siblings and her scales shinnier than any dragon in the cave. Then one night during an eclipse Ryder was overcome by an uncontrollable rage and by morning all of her siblings, mother, and father were slashed by her own claws. Ryder left the cave for she didn't want the other dragons to discover what she had done and looked for a new home but everytime she became accepted the eclipse returned and her kills increased. Eventually Ryder decided to seperate herself from dragon-kind and live a life of solitude so she could never hurt anyone again. Every night she is plauged by the memories of the siblings and her parents she had killed that first eclipse.

Extra: N/A

@LLD, if we get no new posts from others we might have to. I know this is finals season but wow.

Hello Flip!

I will be your approved today, or night, or whatever.

Firstly I want to say this is a quality form.

But here's the thing, we can't have a power like that. One that can kill anything with ease. Definitely need to tone that down.

Here's the only other thing. Could you explain what you mean when you say 'best flier' or 'most powerful fire'?

That's all I need you to do, thanks.

Edited by Dusset

Okay, heres the revised form

Username: flip1254

Name: Ryder

Type/Breed: Sunset

Power: Strongest at night. Can breathe a fire than can burn down a farm with ease and the fire is tainted blue and is the best flier in the cave avading almost all play-fighting attacks.

Personality: She is very social compensating for her being an orphan.

Appearance: Her eyes are as blue as the atlantic ocean and her scales illuminate the cave at night

Age/Stage: 31 years (matured hatchling)

History: Ryder was born an orphan and has learned to survive on her own from the help of her teachers.

Extra: N/A

*Its not as good but it's not really violent either, so I'm happy*

*evading.

Buuuut...

ACCEPTED! Welcome aboard, be nice and have fun.

Oh mah god. This is still going?

O.o.

Where are we? Crisie is probably dead or something, but. Erm. Uh. Where are we? I need to get back in.

Hey your that person from long ago.

Have fun with getting back in, people abandoned and we've stopped. We'd like to continue but we really can't.

But I do have a proposal. Perhaps we restart? From scratch. Like 50 years after the events of our timeline? We could make new chars.

Just a thought. We have to get back off the ground.

Edited by Dusset

I am ok with this idea, but I don't think all the other would be okay with this, as sad as I would be to see me characters go, I think it could work

I would love to post, but because of the time I joined, there isn't much I can do, that may be why some people haven't posted in awhile

Edited by penguin_adu6oo

Dragons arn't beings to die from age. 50 would just mean there all grown up.

I'm alright with the idea as the plot we where running is dead. Chas is having issues with work and home things (from what I'v gather from a few other RP's) and the others I need seem to be plain gone.

I'd still keep my chars they maybe just a lot older. Though I don't know what will happen with parsal evil Crusher as he's tightly tied into the sub plot with Chas's chars.

Well whatever we have to do, we need something to jump start this RP, I'm fine with basically anything we have to resort to

We can give it some time. Maybe a couple days before we do anything drastic. But if no one posts, they have no say in what we do.

Still 50 years is still a short time for dragons to die, since most are inside hatchling stage, it'll be RPing them older. Maybe have Evil crusher good now and maybe get nicknames to each crusher so we can tell which crusher is which?

Yes, I'm that famous person x3.

Timeskip sounds good. I'm just gonna have Crisie in a long slumber and not remember anything, as an adult.

And who was my swallowtail? Forgot her name. Gah.

Duss, I didn't realise it was you 'caz of your avvie x3. We need more plots for Crisie and... aflkwj. I forgot all their names.

Edited by DragonGirl10188

You could always do a long, painful, annoying task of going back in the OoC thread and finding them....

have fun

I'd rather be pelted by potatoes o.o

I'll make up a name for her. Let mah think.

Is there anything I can do to interact with Crissie, due to everyone else currently pre-occupied (as far as I know) I'm currently sitting here doing nothing

Yeah. Typed up a lazy post and she woke up from her very long slumber. So, go interact!

Firstly you can simply look at the OP. I mean really this isn't new.

Secondly fifty was a random number. It can be five billion for all I care.

Just for plots about your char, don't always have us always chasing her cause ya don't want her to die alright? And make sure everyone is alright with each plot before randomly starting one.

She won't be. I was a kid back then x3. She has amnesia, but she will memorize stuff soon. Don't worry, just don't pay attention to her unless you want to.

You were a kid? This was like 8 months ago, if that, probably not. If anything you've gotten taller, not more mature xd.png .

I mean a newb roleplay x3. I'm in college, not a kid.

So, should we do that plot? Crisie goes mad trying to find him.

Whoa whoa slow down, were going to give the others a bit of time to return first.