sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Query:

In stories Vampires can sometimes take over and control weaker being's (i.e. a human, squirrel, etc.) minds, thusly turning them into a servant. Does anyone know if this was ever specified by Dragon Cave?

EDIT:

OOOOOoooo. 3500th post.

Edited by Dusset

I don't believe it was specified. I dont think they specified any powers really.

Vampire dragons are members of the undead. They sustain themselves by drinking the blood of others. It is said that they are only "alive" at night, and seem dead or asleep during the day, as they cannot endure sunlight for long periods of time. Vampire dragons can only reproduce by changing the eggs of other dragons, puncturing the shell with their fangs and injecting venom that kills the baby inside.

^ DCF vampires so that wasn't specified inside here for sure and Dusset please look at Phoenix's question.

What question? In the Rp? Normally at times when I don't post I don't read posts.

Also Dusset? How are the logs set up? I can't make my next post with out knowing them fully. I'v always pictured them in a circle.

That one in this thread.

Oh sorry about that LLD.

I thought i explained them but I suppose not. They're in a line.

OK guys, I would normally send PMs to those involved in a big PC fight, but everyone is. So unfortunately we'll kind of know how this work. Which is the downside to not having a GM.

But ANYways, we need a game plan. We're not all in the same time zones, especially me apparently (East Coast), so that won't go well. We need to have order not chaos. Not to say we need a chart for who posts when (we did that once), but we need at the very least a general idea about what will happen. I feel Callaina or Scuta will lead our side and I don't want to come home to 30 long posts then post once.

So without further ado: Brainstorm! This is a player driven Rp, you guys run things.

I am normally full of constant brainstorm, but now my brain is in a complete mental dam, I'll attempt to think of something

Guaa I hate time zones, though we did some how have everyone on for the big fights, I think we used my chat as a place to make sure everyone knew who's turn it was. We should have some time set aside for the main fight, like every agree on a hour at some point ect. All those involved in the main fight that is, how ever knowing Chasilin and when she can get on, when it gets to that part we'll need to slow down obviously.

But yeah..... we could use my chat as a hub to let everyone know who's posting ect again, but for the sub plot to work towards the end I dunnu how where going to manage that.

Well regardless of what the time stamp says, I'm posting this at 3:45. Got home ten minutes ago.

It is 4:10 PM my time and I got home almost two hours ago.

Sorry, I'll be posting more from now on so don't worry about the fight. When the time comes I'll be there.

OK, so Polos and I are in the same time zone.

Everybody start making posts, all you have to do is write what time it is as you post, this is so we can find the ideal time.

Ok, so far:

Eastern Standard time:

Penguin

Polos

& Me

Three hours behind me is LLD, so this kinda makes it a more of a nightime thing/weekend thing for us.

And then Chas is French so she's ahead of all of us, so yeah gonna have to a weekend thing.

So that would mean sunday, cause I already have plans with a freind on Saturday for most of the day

And that would mean mid to late Sunday to account for various churches and such. So... 1,2 or 3 (eastern). To account for chas and lld. What do we think?

Updating the OP... Completed.

Added dragonwestie and penguin_adu6oo (welcome back!)

Anything I should take note of?

Edited by sharlykng

Ugh I'd be active with Jorack but at the momment with the others training it's kind of hard to join in, well I'll see waht I can try to do

I'm sure none of you noticed, but I was gone all weekend, and if any of you were hoping for a post by me (idk why you would) , I had a fever of 102.5 most of the weekend.

For me, its a little hard to post when no one else does, I may do a time skip with all who are still here (that list is not looking big at all) and try to salvage the plot ect.