sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Post edited Chas. Tis waiting on everyone involved with my chars to post so I can just do a large post rather then a bunch of tiny ones atm.

Math class for an hour, then english for and hour and a half. Last for the morning is for an hour twenty (with the bad teacher... you-know-who). Then guitar classes. Classes start at 8 am- 10:50, and I get to go onto the internet for about 20 minutes before I leave for my job down on campus with the gardens. Work for about two hours, 1:10 PM I leave. Then every Saturday I have a job where the kids are born Italian, so I have to speak Italian. The mother lends me money to buy lunch, or go next door to the cafe. (Ms. Lucash, you know her. With Madi and Sam?). I put them to bed at 8:30 PM, then go home. I arrive at about 9:30 since my house is an hour away. I get McDonalds, KFC, or pizza on the way home for dinner on Saturdays. I sit on the computer and talk to you or go on forums or blah blah 'till about 10:50 PM. So I get about 8 hours of sleep, I wake at 7, get ready then leave for classes.

A long email I sent to my friend, so yeah. I only included my Saturdays, so it's pretty hard to get on. Monday through to Friday I'm just so busy.

Anyways.

So, when will this start again? The war?

Like I said, Deslon is gonna try to join since they've never seen or heard him before and tell Zegonor stuff about them and blah blah.

Whenever Chas and LLD's chars get back from their retreat.

Plus your char is mostly non-combatant, so that'll work out well enough.

Siren loves to fight and is pretty good at it, so yeah.

Crisie is a little... verbal attack, which Siren does a little though. So yeah. Scuta won't have to come to her rescue.

I AM JOINING!

Username: SoiledLove

Name: Mythrail

Type/Breed: sunstone

Power: Better than most in both magic and fighting

Personality: impulsive and easily angered, won't trust anyone easily.

Appearance: same as normal sunstone except is a bit larger

Age/Stage: 31

History: Was from a family of royal dragons that had a special power in the female members of the family until they were all killed by someone who wanted that power for himself and tried to abduct Mystic. Mythrail was able to get away with mystic but has become less open.

Extra: Protects his sister, Mystic, fiercely.

Username: SoiledLove

Name: Mystic

Type/Breed: moonstone

Power: can look into the future when touching something, but is unable to fight of hunt due to this. very weak

Personality: quiet, kind and shy

Appearance: pure white

Age/Stage: 28

History: look at Mythrail's history

Extra: Loves her brother and depends on him

Is this okay?

Oh, and, anyone care to give a summary of what's happened?

Edited by SoiledLove

Ok, sounds great! Just make sure you don't powerplay future, if you get out of line with something like that it won't last long.

Accepted.

Let's see. Evil other dimesional Crusher is trying to kill them all. Everyone is training in wait. A main protagonist (me-Scuta) has been changed into a vampire. In order to control the blood lust he and an elder vamp are staying in another cave.

And since Chasilin has taken the main baddie away from the main plot with a sub, and entwined Scuta in another sub, FEW POSTS CAN BE MADE (not directed at you Soiled).

Edited by Dusset

Username: polos1993

Name: Amanda

Type/Breed: black

Power: able to switch powers from one dragon to her by touch and she can semi control it, but if she uses it more then 3 times she dies, and each time she uses that power, She becomes really weak to passing out depending on how powerful the ability that she was switching. Like healing in water wouldn't really effect her, but moving stuff with her mind would drain a lot of power. She has a second power, but it's kinda week when she uses it. She can move objects around using her mind.

Personality:Kind, caring, kinda shy when you first met her.

Appearance: Like a black dragon but with blood stained scales around her eye.

Age/Stage: Hatchie with wings

History: To be RPed

Extra: Not related or anything with my other hatchie chars.

Accepted!

Man, fastest app acception ever! It was perfect.

Sigh... In post limbo...

Edited by Dusset

LLD since your in a coversation with the new character (forgot name already derp) and I understand why your confused but the thing with the link between Zegonor and Jorack is is Jorack hits Zegonor or if Zegonor hits Jorack, not if someone else were to hit Jorack...this was somewhat hard to phrase without sounding rude

Oh so it only hurts one of those 2 IF one of those 2 hit each other? If so then ok.

The big fight is a ways away right now. Its been post ponned for more of a revenge like atmosphere that I can recall right off the bat right now. Though as chars train, he is training as well.

Sorry Dusset that I am kinda brain dead with Kadaen at the moment.

*Just now arrives at this thread after never checking it*

Np, Scuta and Blanchia are having a conversation.

Hehehe, Penguin, just saw your avvie *extra oblivious*. You've started a war of the top hat my friend.

It's still night, yes? I've been under that impression for the last couple pages.

Edited by Dusset

I think your squirtle wins, no matter how amazing Dr. [CANNOT INSERT NAME DUE TO BOARD RULES] I think nothing fits a tophat better then a squirtle

And as of the night thing I have no idea, the time of day and night in this RP tends to dictate its self

Hope I can join!

Username: Blueninja41

Name: Zeffaris

Type/Breed: Royal Blue

Power: Zeffaris can heat his claws and Teeth to way over 1000 Degrees Celcius

Job: Warrior

Personality: Extremely proud of it's Gold swirls, so to most hatchlings, comes across as very arrogant and cocky.

Appearance: Has Orange teeth and claws that glow and has gold swirls, instead of most Royal Blue's white swirls.

Age/Stage: 34 Years

History: Zeffaris has spent a lot of his life as a hatchling in a small cove by the river. He, one day, decided to venture onto the plains and found the abandoned cave, and then traveled a bit to find the New cave.

Extra: He likes to mess around a lot AND will try to find a mate.

Edited by blueninja41

Username:Dragon1089

Name: Inferno

Type/Breed: Sweetling Alt 2

Power: Can make himself on fire.

Personality:Not to talky, like's a good hunt.

Appearance: user posted image

Age/Stage: 50

History: After hatching Inferno never did meet his parent's he just found him self in a nice open plan with plenty of flower's. Growing up was hard for the guy. Most sweetling's turned him down and refuse to go near him since he was a diffrent color then everyone.

Extra: His fire is black insted of red. Also is carnivories. . He also doesnt use wing's he fly's like eastern's....wingless blink.gif

Edited by dragon1089

Guys, I won't be updating the OP for a month or so; my left arm (humerus bone) got broken in a fall, and currently I'm at home recuperating wink.gif Sorry about this ><

K Sharly, np. Get well soon.

Hello Dragon, I'll be your approver today.

First things first, welcome to Hatchlings.

Secondly, there are some issues with your form.

1. Please remove everything between < and >.

2. We no longer use the jobs, please remove.

3. 'Faster than any dragon' is pretty broad. Now, My char personally, can break the sound barrier and can briefly move faster than light. So you could say he's super fast or whatever, but not a definitive statement that he is faster than all. Thanks.

4. Please remove the description of not having wings and such from the powers part.

5. Please remove the bit about close quarters from powers. Combat skill isn't a power, this should go in other.

Hope I didn't overwhelm you with that, we just have high standards for new appliers. Have to weed out the bad ones and all. biggrin.gif

Can someone double check if sweetlings can breathe fire? Idk.