sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

You guys are... AMAZING!!! Wow. I mean WOW. You guys kept my rp going for EVER! When I remembered my account and came to look at this rp, I expect it to be dead. But no, you guys still have it going! I am so stinkin happy! laugh.gif

Hey rain, welcome back! glad to see the OP back in action here

Ive dropped out once or twice of this, i recently came back and honestly im finding it easier to keep up now.

Glad to hear it! I am going to try to stay on as often as I can. I think the reason I stopped coming was I got really mad about something... I don't even remember what it was though!

Well lets try to not get mad this time then. Are you going to make a new character or use your old chars? (finding those sheets will be fun) Either way, we dont really follow the plot you set up anymore.

I know, its long gone... Well, I will play my old chars, and I will probably get new ones as well.

Im pretty sure we can find those char sheet's. I imagine yours wont be too hard to find.

BTW where are your chars? cant imagine just putting them in the cave just like that.

True, but I have no idea to start. Nor where I left them off. Nor where the other characters are. So, I am just having them awaken. Perhaps starting new characters would be easier...

Lets just say there at home cave in one of the deep tunnel parts and where in sleep mode. Still will scare a few chars half out of there scales but it would be funny and well..... if ya do want to keep them that is where all chars go when the user leaves.. normally. Sleep mode.

well, lets see... time for a speed location check.

Dusset's characters, Scuta and Callania, are flying around i think,

Good crusher is chasing Rayle, sweet's character, and Evil Crusher has spotted her. Both Crushers are LLD's.

Illuminis is sitting on a rock in a clearing(i think), waiting for Evil crusher, Balanchia is with Dusset's characters(i think). Archer has not shown yet. All of these are Chasilins characters.

Zenith is asleep in the cave. He is my char.

Alrighty then, I suppose that is where my characters are. Thanks for the idea, lost. I am going to create some new characters as well, but only one or two at most.

for whatever reason, i tend to be really good at those.

Yes, apparently you do. -laugh- It would have taken me at least 30 mins to find out where everyone was.

One thing you might want to note is that the sun has long set and the moon is about 3/4's the way up to the top of the sky...that's like 11pmish right? x3 Uneccessary detail there but yeah, it's night....

well, lets see... time for a speed location check.

Dusset's characters, Scuta and Callania, are flying around i think,

Good crusher is chasing Rayle, sweet's character, and Evil Crusher has spotted her. Both Crushers are LLD's.

Illuminis is sitting on a rock in a clearing(i think), waiting for Evil crusher, Balanchia is with Dusset's characters(i think). Archer has not shown yet. All of these are Chasilins characters.

Zenith is asleep in the cave. He is my char.

Dusset's Characters, Scuta and Callaina are flying back to the cave after a run in with Evil Crusher hours before Rayle goes bolting out to find Evile Crusher?

Good Crusher is chasing Rayle to stop her, Evil Crusher, who is in a rage because Illuminis shared with him a prophecy he didn't like, has spoted her and is looking to kill. Stoneza is also with Scuta and Callaina on his way back after intercepting them, worried they were in danger but arrived after the fight.

Illuminis is sitting on a river-side boulder sleeping and absorbing moonlight and yes, it is in a small clearing like a shore. Blanchia is flying back to the cave with Stoneza, Scuta and Callaina, which, for additional information, plan on having a combat training course when it is tomorrow RP time. Archer is very far off in the opposite direction of the cave wondering about and minding his own business.

Zenith is asleep in the cave, he recently began to learn to control the power of his necklace which creates a clone of him, the most recent attempt went wrong somewhere after Good Crusher tried to give it orders via telepathy.

Rayle had a break down and attempted to sneak out to kill Evile Crusher once and for all but Good Crusher saw her and is chasing after her. Rayle lost the tip of her tail during a battle with Evil Crusher a while back.

Ahava is a hatchling who tends to stick close to Rayle, I believe she's in the cave still.

Tetra was rescued from Evil Crusher by Good Crusher, Rayle, and Stoneza while Illuminis fought Evil Crusher before she became his personal healer.

((All that I'm aware of))

that was a more detailed version of what i put. But for the most part thats right.

haha yes, it was, I just wanted to add what was missing and confirm the things you were unsure of ^^

I'm also really good at remembering things by heart so long as I've read/seen them at least once.

Alright, my new char.

Name: Ren

Type: Black

Power: Has a different form than other black dragons, and can create small black spheres of an unknown force. But the spheres take lots of energy, so she cannot do them often.

Job: None, I suppose.

Personality: Doesn't interact much, and doesn't speak much. She is nice, but don't get on her bad side. Just, don't....

Appearance: http://dragonimages.net/images/gallery/upl...unknown-136.jpg