sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Thank you, Chasilin. Its helpful, but, -laugh- I don't know who any of these chars are.

-points at page 1 of the OOC- shortened versions of all the char sheets are located there.

Right, I noticed that. I was just simply saying that my chars know none of them, nor do they know her, and I have no idea what the plot is currently. Is everyone just doing there own thing?

That I know of.... I'm RP'ing the main bad guy right now. Though I can't wait for him to change or die.

Right now its Evil Crusher causing trouble and endangering everyone. He will put you in pain just so he can laugh at you. Suffering is entertainment to him.

Ah. Those are my favorite chars to play! -Laugh- Well, everything seems to be going well, then.

Humans don't seem to be much of a problem any longer though, not since the creation of the RP. The only plot right now is characters training to fight Evil Crusher and be rid of him. There are a few sub plots such as Illuminis working to change Evil Crusher to good and she's making progress...sort've. There's also Rayle who's on her way to attack Evil Crusher and then another sub plot with Zenith and his necklace. There was talk about having Evil Crusher do something that effects ancient artifacts but I'm not sure where we are on that....

HEY! Rainface welcome back, glad to see your back active again. biggrin.gif Will be fun.

Humans were run out awhile ago by me and someone else who's inactive.

Edited by Dusset

Hey!! Well thank you, Dusset!!

I know, but I figured this would be one way to get my new char. introduced to the story. I figure that the humans won't be a problem for right now. --Chasilin

Humans don't seem to be much of a problem any longer though, not since the creation of the RP. The only plot right now is characters training to fight Evil Crusher and be rid of him. There are a few sub plots such as Illuminis working to change Evil Crusher to good and she's making progress...sort've. There's also Rayle who's on her way to attack Evil Crusher and then another sub plot with Zenith and his necklace. There was talk about having Evil Crusher do something that effects ancient artifacts but I'm not sure where we are on that....

Now that ya say that...... I really hope I don't lose my net. Or all current plots would come to a hault.

lol... anyways, with the plot with the necklace, it can go without Evil Crusher as he himself i have no plans for him to affect the plot unless LLD throws something in. Rather it was how he got to this timeline that effects it.

Ya, that time loop opened up a tone of possibilitys. But Evil Crusher was voted for a return and Good Crusher had made to much development to revert.... so we needed another way lol

Well since Chess went inactive ((guy who helped run-out humans)) I wrapped up that sideplot by saying they revolted, won, and were burning down the fortress, they're return eventually.

Well since Chess went inactive ((guy who helped run-out humans)) I wrapped up that sideplot by saying they revolted, won, and were burning down the fortress, they're return eventually.

That works perfectly then.

That may help if I end up randomly poofing lol.

Speaking of vanishing tomorrow I may not be around much after 2 DCF time (if my times are correct. I'm in Canada BC if that helps which means around after 12 my time.) and wednesday for me after 5 my time I won't be around possibly till the next day.

An old friend returned and he invited me to his bday and such. I haven't seen him since years ago.

Humans returning....*envisions noming on them...* fu...fufufufufufufuffuuu bwahahahahaahhaahha *supreme overlord laugh* epic!

-puts muzzle on chaslin- Calm down now, we dont want to scare the humans away.

-is muzzled- "Mmmmnnmm nn mm mm-na mee meh mumanmm..." -translation; 'Awwww but I wanna eat the humans...'- *pouts and gnaws at muzzle* "Mmm mn mmnnn!!!" -translation;'Take it off!!!'-

*Takes muzzle off, hands plump human*

There.

Man, I have to sleep and school, that's like 14 or so hours of being behind...

-noms on human- Thank *chew* Dusset!! -tears off a limb and hands to Dusset- Here ya go! Sharing is caring , even if it's human chunks! ^.^

You guys are... AMAZING!!! Wow. I mean WOW. You guys kept my rp going for EVER! When I remembered my account and came to look at this rp, I expect it to be dead. But no, you guys still have it going! I am so stinkin happy! laugh.gif

Heya rainface! Long time no see! I did PM/email/whatever form of contact available you... *counts* about a year ago? I remember that you were sort of on and off when I first joined the RP biggrin.gif Welcome back!

Thats understandable, seacatsmew!

@Sharlykng: Haha hey! Yeah, I dunno... a lot of people pmed me and my messanger box was full for I don't know how many years. I was in a LOT of role plays, therefore a lot of people pmed me. And I guess I just didn't notice my email... And again, I am so happy! -laugh- But I barely know any of the people on here... now I am more familiar, but I still don't know them as well as everyone else.

You might know picknick10; he should be around the forums somewhere biggrin.gif

PS. Sweeping the thread later. xd.png I'm going to just delete the inactive players already.

Sweeping... DONE!

ohmy.gif Lots of players MIA... Should I PM them? Or just leave them alone? xd.png I'll cancel the ones saying they'll drop out.

Edited by sharlykng